new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Update: 3.14.18

Today I took out my spirit family to run an errand. I went out to gather supplies for my merman's alter ( all my spirits have their own space) from the thrift store and the craft store. When I was at the craft store, I passed by the aisle that had ocean themed items like seashells, starfishes, sea glass, beach sand and such. So bough enough to surprise my merman, I even got him those big congshell, welp he's in for a treat. Everytime I get a new family member, I would always make him/her a sentimental gift just for them to keep as a token of welcoming them to the family. When I got home, I went straight to making his gift. As I prepared, i showed him the item I have brought to make his gift. It felt like he was curious in what I was creating for him because I had that feeling of being watched but not in a creepy way. So as I was in the process of making his gift, and when it started to come together, I felt someone touching my lower back like rubbing in a circular motion. I think my merman was thanking me for the gift . I made him a ocean/beach terrarium in a fish bowl, it had seashells, sea glass big and small pebbles and beach sand. I put his vessel in and said "I hope you'll like your new chill pad (0///0)". Im keeping his vessel in there while im currently paint his plastered giant seashell, i painting it with his associated color and gold then add some sea glass people gems around it. Right now I'm drying the second coating of the paint before I add in the gold. .......okay I'm feeling tingles on my legs while I was typing this (o.o) lol

Ranka Marx
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: The sexy kind
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby Minx
Zodiac:

Kuraitsubaki wrote:Update: 3.14.18

Today I took out my spirit family to run an errand. I went out to gather supplies for my merman's alter ( all my spirits have their own space) from the thrift store and the craft store. When I was at the craft store, I passed by the aisle that had ocean themed items like seashells, starfishes, sea glass, beach sand and such. So bough enough to surprise my merman, I even got him those big congshell, welp he's in for a treat. Everytime I get a new family member, I would always make him/her a sentimental gift just for them to keep as a token of welcoming them to the family. When I got home, I went straight to making his gift. As I prepared, i showed him the item I have brought to make his gift. It felt like he was curious in what I was creating for him because I had that feeling of being watched but not in a creepy way. So as I was in the process of making his gift, and when it started to come together, I felt someone touching my lower back like rubbing in a circular motion. I think my merman was thanking me for the gift . I made him a ocean/beach terrarium in a fish bowl, it had seashells, sea glass big and small pebbles and beach sand. I put his vessel in and said "I hope you'll like your new chill pad (0///0)". Im keeping his vessel in there while im currently paint his plastered giant seashell, i painting it with his associated color and gold then add some sea glass people gems around it. Right now I'm drying the second coating of the paint before I add in the gold. .......okay I'm feeling tingles on my legs while I was typing this (o.o) lol

Awww! That’s very sweet of you! I’m sure he appreciates his new chill pad!

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

Awww yay he likes it : D happy to know things are going well

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Kuraitsubaki
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Ranka Marx wrote:
Kuraitsubaki wrote:Update: 3.14.18

Awww! That’s very sweet of you! I’m sure he appreciates his new chill pad!
Thank You! <3

Kuraitsubaki
new here
new here
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote:Awww yay he likes it : D happy to know things are going well
I also tried watching a movie with him "Shape of Water" I held his vessel while watching it, not sure if he like it (o.o). It was either that; The little mermaid, or splash, so i chose shape of water since its the only movie i know that has a male sea creature in it.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

Try the 13th year : ) I loved that movie years ago

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Kuraitsubaki
new here
new here
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote:Try the 13th year : ) I loved that movie years ago
Lol I will keep that in mind :3

Return to “Spirit Keeping”