neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I haven't shared any more stories about my Asian Djinn, L, in a while now. It's not that he isn't active or anything, it's just that it doesn't cross my mind to share, and I know that these stories can be comforting to others who read them and feel inspired to keep working with their companions. I know that reading others experiences really helped me in the beginning (:

A few days ago my sister, mother and I went out stargazing in a rural area. Being in complete darkness, and having that vulnerable feeling of being out in the open can play tricks on some people but I kept calm. I told myself that everything was okay, we're just out here to have a good time. I made myself get used to the feeling, helping my eyes to adjust before going to sit on the tailgate.
Everything was okay, I did pick up on an elderly man way out in the distance who was watching us. He didn't seem like he was going to do anything, so I let go of that and watched the sky.
After about an hour, my sister and I were talking about food when I stood up to adjust my blanket and I heard L.
"Go."
I told my sister, quickly she scrambled up off the truck and we made our way to get inside. Before I closed the door, we heard people laughing loudly. It was a crazy kind of laughter that didn't sound or feel right at all, soon howling mixed into their laughter.
We drove off with yelling and howling following us until we reached the road.

This isn't the first time L has done this to us out there, I think I shared the story here before. I could feel my werewolf right beside our truck on my side, and Z, my blue dragon, was above us. I felt like L was moving in circles around the truck just to make sure that nothing came to close.
When L tells me to do something or not to do something, I listen without arguing because I know he means business, but it wasn't always like this~ It took time for me to not second guess or question if what I was hearing was actually him or just my imagination. Sometimes, like an idiot, I'll shrug it off or playfully ask "oh really"... Those did not go well... I have almost gotten stuck in the middle of nowhere, ended up with a busted lip, and I won't go on but you get the point^^
One day I realized that I was being disrespectful towards him and what he was trying to do, I apologized and haven't done anything stupid since^^
Once I began listening to him, I can hear him more clearly each time. Though I am grateful to him during these times, I wish I could hear him just as well when something "bad" is about to happen. That's what I'm still working on :)

we speak the way we breathe
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Well that's quite the story you got there..

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
HowdoesoneUsername?
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: A pheonix
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

If I got an Asian Djinn my first wish would be for him/her to cuddle me in the Astral for a little while, if s/he's not into cuddling then I will respect that though.

1s
SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

I recently bought one and would love to hear more about you and L

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I thought the OP posted an awesome story, BTW.

TVXQ_520
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

SummerStarz wrote:I recently bought one and would love to hear more about you and L
How has it been for the both of you?

TVXQ_520
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

heypanda wrote:I thought the OP posted an awesome story, BTW.
Thank you 1ht

SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

TVXQ_520 wrote:
SummerStarz wrote:I recently bought one and would love to hear more about you and L
How has it been for the both of you?
I have been a bit busy and haven't gotten to bond with my new friend as much but i will let you know!

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

Is love to hear more. I’ve been eyeing the Asian djinn for a while now.

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon
TVXQ_520
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Roseflare wrote:Is love to hear more. I’ve been eyeing the Asian djinn for a while now.
I have other posts (: I've been too lazy to write tbh. But he really is amazing, he's "my right hand man".
It's truly a blessing, if you decide to go for it I wish you the best (: And I'd love to hear your experiences with them too!

Return to “Djinn / Genie”