Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Hello,
I started spirit keeping on this week and after reading the forum, I still have some doubts.
First, I have 3 succubi (lvl5 t2), 1 cleo djinn (lvl5 t3), and 1 concuan(dynamic).
I read that a good way of bonding is to sleep with the vessels, but they are bound to spirit, so I can't do that, does another way of bonding as a beginner exist?
I also don't want to be pushy with them so I am not constantly telling them to manifest, but I have already felt some touches on my body pretty much everyday.
I m trying to communicate with them telepatically but I'm not sure if they can hear me, also I am trying to do astral projection but I have got no success yet, should I start first with lucid dreamings rather than AP?
Also, does anyone knows a good offering that I can give them, and when I should give them offerings?
Thank you for your time.

My family:
3 succubus (A,K,N)
1 cleo djinn (S)
1 concuan (N)
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Hello : )
Luis276 wrote:I read that a good way of bonding is to sleep with the vessels, but they are bound to spirit, so I can't do that, does another way of bonding as a beginner exist?
You can will/intend it that you bond with them before you sleep.
Other methods are meditation, include them in your daily activities, tasking them, etc.
Luis276 wrote:I m trying to communicate with them telepatically but I'm not sure if they can hear me, also I am trying to do astral projection but I have got no success yet, should I start first with lucid dreamings rather than AP?
Generally they can hear you even if you can't hear them.
Lucid dreaming vs astral projection, that may depend on which one you can accomplish easier. Writing dream journal, or daydream journal, is a helpful habit, though : )
Luis276 wrote:Also, does anyone knows a good offering that I can give them, and when I should give them offerings?
Candles, incense, flower, etc can be good. Check the encyclopedia and the forum for specific offering, and when you can communicate with them, they may tell you what they'd like : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Luis276
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Thank you for your input :)

Another question:

Do you know if spirits and spells bound to spirit need charging energy as the ones bound to vessels or do they use my own energy to recharge?

My family:
3 succubus (A,K,N)
1 cleo djinn (S)
1 concuan (N)
Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

I often will call the name of a specific spirit to talk to. I also do offerings for the specific spirit in mind.

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon
bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 62
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demonoid
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: None
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:Hello : )
Luis276 wrote:I read that a good way of bonding is to sleep with the vessels, but they are bound to spirit, so I can't do that, does another way of bonding as a beginner exist?
You can will/intend it that you bond with them before you sleep.
Other methods are meditation, include them in your daily activities, tasking them, etc.
Tasking?
Luis276 wrote:I m trying to communicate with them telepatically but I'm not sure if they can hear me, also I am trying to do astral projection but I have got no success yet, should I start first with lucid dreamings rather than AP?
Generally they can hear you even if you can't hear them.
Lucid dreaming vs astral projection, that may depend on which one you can accomplish easier. Writing dream journal, or daydream journal, is a helpful habit, though : )
Luis276 wrote:Also, does anyone knows a good offering that I can give them, and when I should give them offerings?
Candles, incense, flower, etc can be good. Check the encyclopedia and the forum for specific offering, and when you can communicate with them, they may tell you what they'd like : )
bump

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”