Otesanek_Collective The Collective - 100% Real Authentic Magick & Conjurings

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
artline1986
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

HI

Just wonder if anyone tried Otesanek Collective at Bonanza before.

https://www.bonanza.com/booths/Otesanek_Collective

I am actually interested in few of their listings which are quite expensive. I have tried searching information about this seller but cant find any on google

Has anyone tried their service before

THank you in advance <3

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Well, I took a look at their profile to see who's behind this seller:
Merry meet!
We are The Collective, a collective of Occult and and Magick practitioners. Lead by the enigmatic sorceress Otessa, we plan to offer a variety of metaphysical items and services.

The members of The Collective have been providing Magick and Occult services and items for many years around the world! We decided to band together to provide access to the untapped Power and Potential of the Universe to a wider clientele.

The Collective:

Otessa - Creative Leader of The Collective. A powerful and enigmatic young sorceress with a very strong natural ability with both Light and Dark Magicks. She has been providing spells and conjuring rituals to her community since she was barely a teenager.

Dr. Avery Moore - Dr. Moore received doctorate of divinity from Boston University in 1973, and after a number of encounters with the strange and unexplainable, he began to explore the world of the occult, spiritual and metaphysical. A curator of occult and magick items, Dr. Moore provides The Collective with knowledge and access to the powerful and strange metaphysical items strewn across this physical plane.

Madame Le Krao - Madame Krao is an eclectic master of all things Occult. Madame Krao has begun to personally mentor Otessa and provide a powerful source of knowledge of magick, spirits and powerful Djinns.

Kirin - Kirin is a well respected paranormal researcher, working with many paranormal scientists to help create a better understanding of haunted locations and object. Serving as The Collective’s spiritual and magic conjurer and imbuer, Kirin provides us with the ability to imbue many objects with various Djinn, spirits and egregore found by Madame Krao. Kirin also has a very powerful ability to sense the inherent metaphysical properties of objects and places.
Searching Google, at a glance, I can't find anything about a practitioner named Otessa. No reviews, no mentions on other sites, etc. She's never been mentioned on CH that I can find. Ditto on Madame Le Krao. (On a side note, I do find it rather amusing one of the relations I found outside of Bonanza between the search terms "Djinn" and "Krao" are a fanfic.)

Google finds no meta related results for a Dr. Avery Moore. And "Kirin" is also the name of a creature out of Asian mythology, which makes hunting down this person's background and experience next to impossible given all the results from books, video games, etc., that pop up on a search.

As for "the Collective," the name is ambiguous enough to also be difficult to track down any information. Google doesn't return anything relevant in the first few results aside from their Bonanza page, and I am not really interested in combing through 56 pages of search results here in the forum just to check.

Unless someone here has personal experience, I suggest doing your own research into the practitioners' backgrounds and deciding for yourself if you want to take the risk. Based on my own (admittedly quick/slapdash search), I would not bother with them without hearing a solid review from someone I trusted. Even then, I'd give it some serious side-eye given how little information is readily available about the people behind this venture.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
vamp434
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire

Personally, this seller’s booth reads very similar to the sellers Solomon’s Treasure and Illuminati Magick also on Bonanza. I would not be surprised if it wasn’t the same person or a network of people making these accounts. The whole thing raises way too many red flags, I would avoid.

LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced

Actually I have seen this seller's listings and booth many times. I actually think this seller is a seller I bought from before under a different name that was banned from Bonanza.I believe this Otesanek_Collective is the same as Lady_V as they have very similar listings. Notice on their feedback no one ever says the spells worked. Their spells are very hokey just Lady_V's

Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0

I'm looking at The Collective - 100% Real Authentic Magick & Conjurings and they seem suspect like they have super expensive listings 8K for a spell really? that is a red flag

Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2

Also i asked a question about a listing they have and im getting different answers from what they are saying in there listing

Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Thinking of asking them to pay me for a review lol

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I'm sure they'd have money because of those prices.

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

What's funny about many of these sellers on bonanza that charge astronomical prices for their services, would have a giveaway of 3 spells worth $1000+ for under $500. @_@

Which begs the question, why are they even trying to charge these prices when their more than willing to accept an offer for less than $200 for a service valued at $1000+?! >.>

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

DIVA_AT_LARGE wrote:What's funny about many of these sellers on bonanza that charge astronomical prices for their services, would have a giveaway of 3 spells worth $1000+ for under $500. @_@

Which begs the question, why are they even trying to charge these prices when their more than willing to accept an offer for less than $200 for a service valued at $1000+?! >.>
Their idea of value is a lot different from ours. I often wonder why anyone would even pay over $100 for one to begin with. I cannot imagine dropping more than that on it, never mind what this person is charging.

Return to “Seller Review”