You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hmm
Zodiac:

On this day, my very first spirit companion arrived. I spent a lot of time bonding with her and.. naturally, I kept adding more spirits to my keep. I'm only posting this thread right now because.. I saw a dark mass shoot past me in the corner of my vision and when I looked over, the lamp that was next to me dimmed.. then got bright again. I'm just super, super stoked that my companions are starting to manifest themselves in some kind of way. Ever since my first companion came, I started noticing orbs move past in the corner of my vision a few weeks after receiving her and having other spirit bound vessels come in. I walked through the kitchen sometime last night with my phone light in hand (it was dark) and I saw a flash of light fly across the ceiling. I had to back track and make sure my phone light didn't shine on anything, which it didn't.. I couldn't re-create the light hitting the ceiling (I tried to debunk just to be sure! lol) I've also heard in my mind while falling asleep.. clear as day.. "Protect her heart." the voice was feminine and very sweet sounding. It kinda woke me up, made me think. I've also been having extremely vivid 'romantic' dreams, never with the same person.. and none of them my boyfriend! I've had about 3 of them in the past week and a half, I feel like my Cambion is influencing them (I haven't seen my Cambion YET.. but I'm hoping soon!), but they're nice to dream since my boyfriend and I are long distance, gets kinda lonely. I actually wake up from those kinds of dreams happy and feeling loved. 1lv

Anyway, just wanted to share some of my experiences since day 1. If anyone new is reading this, no, I've recently been experiencing these kinds of things and it's already mid March, which means I've had at least 1 companion in my keep for over a month. I didn't notice, see, or feel anything in the beginning, it's just now becoming more noticeable to me over a month later. :)

- WA C4 Hippogryph "P"
- WA C4 Bronwyn Angel "E"
- WA C4 Star Faerie "E"
- DA C4 Cambion "L"
- WA C5 Courtwind Angel "No", "L", "B", "Ne"
- WA C5 Divine Angel "N"
- DA C5 Tuatha De Danann "S"
- DA C5 Sidhe "C"
- DA C4 Cleopatra Djinn "I"
- WA C4 Fylgia
- DA C4 SB Baha'i Djinn "O"
- WA C4 SB Vegetable Lamb
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Aphrodite
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Qetesh
- WA C4 SB Caberra "M"
- WA C4 SB Fylgia
- DA C5T2 Incubus "V"
- DA C5T2 Cambion "D"
- DA Black Forest Fae "L"
- DA C4 Harpy "D"
- DA C4 Wraith (conjuring)
Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Hestia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Very cool!

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”