Azure Echo's Immortal Conjures review

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Aurukami
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werebeast
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aurukami
Zodiac:

1d Hey update I really love my mistress she finally came and his conjures really are powerful before I read of my mistress coming like maybe 15 mins or so before I saw her aura manifest before me and I was really surprised because that has never happened to me before so when I went in my room I saw that he had emailed me about her. I am so happy I am sure that I will becoming back for more soon thank you!

1sy
DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

im still waiting on a Athena Owl familiar and Harvest Witchling from Nov :3 i heard Azure is reaaaaallly good so this is definitely worth the wait~ excited.

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte

O wow sorry wrong face lol

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I wasn't very specific with my wishes for my Levintan, but Zeus and Azure made him just purrfect in every way. He's totally "my type" in terms of personality and appearance.
I really enjoy having him around, his energy is very comforting, loving and soothing. It was clicking betwen us right from the start and I don't have this very often.
After I read his description for the first time, I asked myself how he would probably look like and tried to get a feeling for his looks and straight away a picture popped up in my mind. He was very present during the daily bonding ritual I do and he took my hands and put his forehead against mine and the feeling was so strong, I even got the physical impression of something pressing against my forehead.
He's very easy to talk to and very present. He has the best chances to get straight into my inner circle :p

I'm very, very happy and I totally don't regret buying from Azure :)

Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

Just wanted to share my amazing experience so far with Azure! I had been eyeing his shop for quite some time but have had a lot going on and got distracted lol. After hearing rave reviews from a girlfriend of mine, it gave me that nudge that I needed and I finally ordered one of his Immortal Artifacts, a Hypnos’ Dream Shroud. When I first talked with him via email I knew he was a great fit for me! He’s such a nice person and is very knowledgeable in areas that I am not lol. He finished my Dream Shroud in less than a week, which was a wonderful surprise that I was not expecting! I must’ve caught him at just the right time lol. I’ve been working with it for a few weeks now and have been seeing fantastic results! The difficulty getting out of bed each morning has taken some time to get used to, but it’s not too terrible. I feel that the dream shroud is something everyone can benefit from!

My next order was for Leviathan’s Black Pearl of Energy, which he also completed in under a week. I have a lot of dark companions and wanted to have something special just for them and the Black Pearl has been amazing and very interesting to work with so far! It’s already helped my companions and I connect in new/unexpected ways and I’ve found that communication comes much easier, especially via telepathy, visions, and astral.

Overall I feel that Azure is a wonderful person who goes above and beyond for his customers. His prices are fair and his work is fantastic. He has an excellent attitude and is a very kind person, which are both attributes that I value greatly. I had the idea to create a dedicated “Azure Vessel” since I have such a LONG wishlist of goodies from his shop and wanted everything in one place, and he happily agreed to help me with it! 1ht Since I began working with him, I’ve been strongly pulled to Aphrodite and it’s been super easy for me to connect with her. I’m really enjoying getting to know her better. I’ve honestly noticed it’s been much easier for me to connect with all of the Deities I typically work with as well, which is great! Working with Azure has certainly helped me focus on deity work overall, which is something I had been slacking off on.

Since receiving my first orders, I have ordered 2 more Immortal Artifacts and 2 Immortal Conjures and will post updates on all of them once I have received them and have had a chance to work with them a bit. I’m beyond excited to welcome my Aphrodite’s Amora entity, Aphrodite’s Love Hare, Aphrodite’s Lavendar Pearl, and Hel’s Mistfire Bat Charm! See what I mean about Aphrodite? Clearly I’ve become a bit obsessed with her! Lol. Anyways, a HUGE “thank you” to Azure for everything! <3

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.whimsicalwonders.net

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Daemons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Azure is very gifted in what he does. I have recently had the pleasure of working with him. He helped me uncover something that I suspected and I was able to lay it to rest. Azure is amazing with energy work. I wanted to make a review to show how much I appreciated his assistance and let everyone know he produces excellent work! Thank you Azure 1ht

http://www.edensapple.net Infernal custom conjures and more
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I like Azure, he’s a nice guy.
BUT I’ve tried multiple ways of getting in touch with him about my order and I’m not getting a response.
I hate to say I might be looking at a Paypal complaint soon.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte

Yea I ordered from him recently and he said I'd have my order by mid Jan to early feb. I emailed him but no response -_-

Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hello there, guys!

Apologies for the lag in communication! I've always been terrible with my time tables, but I try my best. Please email me directly and do not use the contact form on the website. It is faaaaar too easy for me to forget about. That said, I'll check and see if anything is lingering over there. Thank you for your patience! :)

Sincerely,
Azure~

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Dear me I feel like a dunce.
I didn’t mean to come off offensive to you and Aurora.
I’m just blunt and uh yeah ... it’s why I’ve stopped posting.
Thank you for resolving things.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.

Return to “Seller Review”