NON-BINDING CONJURATION: INCUBUS/SUCCUBUS

Do it yourself with invocations, conjurations, and summons of spirits.
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

So is this actually for spirit or living entity? It seems CH only offers Succubus spirits, not living entities?

And if spirit only, is it expected to make a difference (when bound to spirit) between class 5 tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3 - since they eventually fully manifest psychically? Or will that help speed up that process?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

laptop123 wrote:So is this actually for spirit or living entity? It seems CH only offers Succubus spirits, not living entities?
It is written "spirit" in the original post, thus I'd guess it is for spirit only.

You might be able to ask CH for living entity via this listing:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-l ... ntity.html

laptop123 wrote:And if spirit only, is it expected to make a difference (when bound to spirit) between class 5 tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3 - since they eventually fully manifest psychically? Or will that help speed up that process?
The class is for the binding, not the spirit. It'd depend on you, which binding class works the best for you : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

thank you

Rockboy198
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: my vampire
Zodiac:

laptop123 wrote:And if spirit only, is it expected to make a difference (when bound to spirit) between class 5 tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3 - since they eventually fully manifest psychically? Or will that help speed up that process?
The class is for the binding, not the spirit. It'd depend on you, which binding class works the best for you : )[/quote]

How do we figure out which binding class is best for us? Is it just through experience?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Rockboy198 wrote: How do we figure out which binding class is best for us? Is it just through experience?
Yep. You can either get bindings with different classes, or get the transmute bag and change the binding's class. Then see which one works better for you : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
SirMagio
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Daemon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mizota

I am new to contacting spirits. I have tried this conjuration about three times now. It wasn't until last night that I actually felt the presence of a succubus. I meditated and got myself into a very deep relaxed state. This seemed to work very well. I know that intent is a major key, but I never had dreams with her. Also, she didn't stay with me for too long. I am wondering if I did anything wrong? Any advice on how to keep connection?

Without Darkness, Light cannot be...
My family: 1 Baobhan Sidhe, 2 Succubi, and a Volkh.
FolkCanine
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm new, don't know
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

If you do this and one comes and they like you, can you ask to be bound with them? I am new to this and was just wondering as I have heard you could meet the equivalent of your soul mate like this. If that were to happen then I wouldn't want to take the risk of losing her.

LazyTrashPanda
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus

I followed all the instructions but the spell is not working. Do I need to yell the summoning command or is an indoor voice fine?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

LazyTrashPanda wrote:I followed all the instructions but the spell is not working. Do I need to yell the summoning command or is an indoor voice fine?
Mm before that, how sensitive are your senses and have you ever communicated with spirits before? It is possible that the spell worked, something was there, but you couldn't sense it.

Cinder85
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

If i would like a more personal Succubus to come to me how could i do that while still using this spell?

Return to “DIY Spirits”