You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Succubi love to kiss, I've found, they show so much emotion and passion while doing so.

So, try this with your ubis. If you are reading, studying, on the computer, do this while in the mind of being focused...take a break for a minute.

Clear your mind, smile from the inside, project acceptance, understanding, and love towards your ubis. Learn to project emotions.

Ask them for a kiss. :) That simple, close your eyes, smile and project your love towards them...and say their name, ask for a kiss. Say "I love you R (my ubi), can I get a kiss?"

I started doing this years ago, and when I first started I felt a slight pressure on my lips, like a connection from far away. Years later now, wow, I get attacked by love from them. Their kisses feel more physical than a woman right in front of me. They just attack me with passion and their love is just, wow. I really think ubi's, at least mine, enjoy this.

Give it a try. 1s

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
Zodiac:

yep. Felt it. Wow. I don't know what else to say, but "wow". Feel the love.

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

marquest would you say communication with spirits is more effective when using imaging/symbols and emotions in your mind, compared to just general thoughts?

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

This is a pretty nice thread, I like it. In a way this is a technique to increase touch between the user and the spirit right? Consistently projecting your emotions between your companion in a way creates an emotional bridge that makes it easier to feel and touch right?

I'll probably use this some time later today, but I'll probably twist it in a way that doesn't involve kissing XD. Thanks for the thread ^^

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

laptop123 wrote:marquest would you say communication with spirits is more effective when using imaging/symbols and emotions in your mind, compared to just general thoughts?
I think with ubi's most definitely, but probably varies per the spirit, and us as individuals. Ubi's, at least mine, seem to mirror my emotions. They like emotions, and if I project happiness towards them (such as smiling inside asking for a kiss), they get happy and excited and it's right back at me. They communicate with touch, while I'm awake, but their touch in return communicates their emotions. Most touch is sexual in a very loving way, but it does very clearly show their moods and emotions at the time.

At least this seems to work with me, and my relationship with them. A lot of it is I feel truly blessed to be with them, and if there's anything I can do to help others and their relationships with ubi's grow and thrive, it makes me want to share. So, this tip is my way of doing that, hoping it helps others.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Mr. Amnesia wrote:This is a pretty nice thread, I like it. In a way this is a technique to increase touch between the user and the spirit right? Consistently projecting your emotions between your companion in a way creates an emotional bridge that makes it easier to feel and touch right?

I'll probably use this some time later today, but I'll probably twist it in a way that doesn't involve kissing XD. Thanks for the thread ^^
Exactly, I think you said it better than I could have said it myself. Projecting emotions, good healthy ones, has helped me personally bond with my ubi's and has helped our relationship grow. I think, and hope, it would help others out there as well.

~Noctifera
vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
Zodiac:

Marquest, I tried the same technique on my djinn last night. She kissed me, too! For the first time!

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

vikingwarior74 wrote:Marquest, I tried the same technique on my djinn last night. She kissed me, too! For the first time!
Exciting! This just goes to show how much our spirits really do love being with us. 1lo

~Noctifera
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

I have not had any luck with this, but will keep trying.

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

The first week or so, my Incubi didn't do anything like this. Now, he gives me kisses even when I don't ask for one, which is really sweet of him. They feel so real, that I just give him little kisses back, sometimes without even realising I'm doing so. My Western Blue gives me little platonic dragon kisses and love bites from time to time, as well.

--My Spirit Family--

Western Blue Dragon "M" -Spirit- (CH)

------

Blessed be, for mother nature watches over all types and matters of her children.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”