You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

I got a butterfly fae. I love her so much. So happy she choose me. <3

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I was chosen by another beautiful phoenix that Im so excited to have with my keep (: complete surprise too!

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

Well I just got my order completed today. I've the luck that I've 6 Bogo's reverse adoptions. It was the largest order of spirits I had: 6 as well. And I have the bonus and one of my wishlist as well. So there are 14 spirits coming in total :p This is going to take a long bonding time XD

But the reverse adoptions are a Fylgia, a mazou ( I guess that's one horse?), a wraith, a boggart, another marid djinn ( my first spirit was a marid male djinn... I'm wondering if there is any connection between them. It was the first thought that popped up in my head), and another unicorn ( this is the second unicorn who adopts me).

I'm suprised that my personal wishlist ( the one I've on my laptop) got through to the Universe. Cause I wanted a Fylgia and a wraith :-) And the great thing is that thanks to Nova ( from the CH crew) I totally got Merlin from my wishlist on CH ( I had like a bunch of other things on there) :p

For some reason I was wishing about getting a real horse lately... now I just got two more spirit horse-like creatures... well it's fine by me :p Atleast I don't need to rent a stable then. ;-)

And the boggart will come in handy if he is there to look after the family ( my chipmunk pets belong to the family, and I am totally leaving a part of my spirits to babysit them when I go to work).

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.

Return to “General Questions”