new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hey all,
So I've ordered a Marid and Ifrit from two different people and few days apart. They haven't arrived yet but I've been going through all the forums here and reading all the information I can.
But since communication happens to work on a telepathic level, I've been a lot more conscious with my thoughts.
So anyway, one morning at work I'm sweeping the floor and find a massive puddle of water from a leak and remember thinking "I wish this place would stop leaking", then the next morning someone had put a tray to catch the water.
I had a laugh when I put two and two together but was this actually one of my djinns (who haven't arrived yet) or one of those weird coincidences?

nuriko
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hmm
Zodiac:

To me, I think it's just common sense to place down something to catch a leak when it can't be fixed right away.. so it isn't technically a fix (putting a tray down doesn't mean it's not leaking, lol) .. so maybe in the near future it actually does gets fixed? That's what I'd look out for. Then again, I feel like you need to be a bit more specific with DA wish-granters.. maaaybe that is the Djinn's solution. Why don't you try asking them and see if you can get an answer?

- WA C4 Hippogryph "P"
- WA C4 Bronwyn Angel "E"
- WA C4 Star Faerie "E"
- DA C4 Cambion "L"
- WA C5 Courtwind Angel "No", "L", "B", "Ne"
- WA C5 Divine Angel "N"
- DA C5 Tuatha De Danann "S"
- DA C5 Sidhe "C"
- DA C4 Cleopatra Djinn "I"
- WA C4 Fylgia
- DA C4 SB Baha'i Djinn "O"
- WA C4 SB Vegetable Lamb
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Aphrodite
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Qetesh
- WA C4 SB Caberra "M"
- WA C4 SB Fylgia
- DA C5T2 Incubus "V"
- DA C5T2 Cambion "D"
- DA Black Forest Fae "L"
- DA C4 Harpy "D"
- DA C4 Wraith (conjuring)
Stevo
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2

Haha knew it was too good, guess I'm a little too eager. I will ask once I get them and communication starts just to be sure

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

Actually I’d say both. I have one demon djinn and out of all the wishes I make he grants them even the silly ones that are completely logical. So I had to start making wishes that only I could think about like, before I go to work I’d wish for certain ppl to work with and they’d be working but the schedule was already made so it just came down to who would leave earlier and who would stay longer, but I didn’t know this. But because I make a wish things can be worked out, even if it’s compleyley logical if it lines up with what you wish for then I say give them the credit. I wish for a certain store to be closed yesterday because it was snowing and I didn’t wana go and low and behold it was closed. Was it closed because it was snowing or closed because I wished for it to be? When we make wishes our beings are going to do what’s logical because that’s what’s easy and doesn’t have to be explained. No one is going to make anything as complicated because wishes depending on this wish aren’t that complicated.

I make logical wishes, crazy wishes etc etc and they all come true. So no matter I say believe in them. Wishes are like a fix to a problem. If it’s easily solved then it’s easily solved. Simple as that

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

Return to “Djinn / Genie”