It seems easier to feel what you attempt to visualise if ‘not inside your head’?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Anything to say here?

I managed to ‘feel’ it when I attempted to visualise being surrounded by a garden of flowers/leaves while I was not what you would call ‘inside my head’ as much.

Although it isn’t as ‘full and vivid’ as something that would be ‘inside your head’ that you try to figuratively create/paint a replica of there.

RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: high goblins
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven
Zodiac:

Servant, this is one of the things I told you about: your post isn’t coherent. I can’t even figure out what you’re saying or asking. It’s got jumbled words and no logical flow.

If you want people to engage with you on these topics, you need to write coherently. Just read something over a few times before you post it and make sure that everything follows from the words before it.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

RavenConspiracy wrote:Servant, this is one of the things I told you about: your post isn’t coherent. I can’t even figure out what you’re saying or asking. It’s got jumbled words and no logical flow.

If you want people to engage with you on these topics, you need to write coherently. Just read something over a few times before you post it and make sure that everything follows from the words before it.
I meant feeling an attempt at visualization seemed to be easier in a recent experience during the moment when my mind was 'fully' in the present.

And this points to what the title says.

RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: high goblins
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven
Zodiac:

Ah, I see what you mean now. The subject line also doesn’t make sense.

But yes, being present is important for meditation.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

If you are meditating you are inside of your head.

Some people are not visual. They experience thoughts and things in their minds as feelings and sensations. What I think you are saying is that you are not seeing the details of these thoughts.

If you want to see more, I would practice like pick up a pen, look at all it's details, all it's marks, and imperfections, then close your eyes and try to replicate that in your mind. Over time you can add to the image consciously. Like maybe the pen is writing, maybe you can create a person holding the pen. Try to hold this image for 30 seconds, 1 minute, etc and start noticing what else pops up. Later you can mentally direct a story around it. Over even more time, these figures will come to you without your conscious direction. That's when you know you connected with another intelligence apart from you (aka your spirits).

Then when you get the hang of this in your semi-awake mode, try it out when you know you are near dream. Good times.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote:If you are meditating you are inside of your head.

Some people are not visual. They experience thoughts and things in their minds as feelings and sensations. What I think you are saying is that you are not seeing the details of these thoughts.

If you want to see more, I would practice like pick up a pen, look at all it's details, all it's marks, and imperfections, then close your eyes and try to replicate that in your mind. Over time you can add to the image consciously. Like maybe the pen is writing, maybe you can create a person holding the pen. Try to hold this image for 30 seconds, 1 minute, etc and start noticing what else pops up. Later you can mentally direct a story around it. Over even more time, these figures will come to you without your conscious direction. That's when you know you connected with another intelligence apart from you (aka your spirits).

Then when you get the hang of this in your semi-awake mode, try it out when you know you are near dream. Good times.
I have the habit of trying to 'copy' something I've seen in memory.

I do 'see it' to a certain degree in visualization but its not as strong as when I do that.

By 'not being inside the head' I refer to 'mind and attention being in the present' moment more also.

Return to “General Questions”