A Warning to Keepers: Spiritual Abuse Red Flags

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

This is a great article! Thanks for posting this.

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Sometimes it also helps to listen to your gut while communicating with the entity/spirit in question. If it feels wrong it most certainly is. It's the same with people. It just depends on how much you listen to your feelings.

LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

i had some of these rules being from a dragon in my keep, ever since they've been rebound they've been fine. I wonder if somehow some sorta negative energy got into their first binding but it will always remain a mystery. even the pendulum session i had from them (blessed and everything) was very mixed and baffling.

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

LadyWo1f wrote:i had some of these rules being from a dragon in my keep, ever since they've been rebound they've been fine. I wonder if somehow some sorta negative energy got into their first binding but it will always remain a mystery. even the pendulum session i had from them (blessed and everything) was very mixed and baffling.
That’s what happened with my djinn I had to let go. It was to the point where I felt a bit frightened by her. Things are much better now, and I’m actually able to communicate with my new spirits that I got after her. I guess she was blocking me from communicating with them. She didn’t even want me to get them (particularly the volkh) in the first place.

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”