Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

They mentioned money? That got me interested.
TQVM, @Wulfke
Wulfke wrote:I checked out the site yesterday and stopped after 6 or 7th topic he created. When he typed that you have to demand and command a certain immortal for money.
It made me imagine how that would play out and it didnt end well :p

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Let it be punishing then 1s

To be quite honest, punishing was far more interesting to me, as a veteran member who feels uneasy about the concept of having magick 'broken down so simply, a child can practice', based on the espousal of a single group or source.[/quote]

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
User470
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Noctifera wrote:
*Why you need clarity of desire: none of the rest can be done effectively unless you know what you want and can envision reasonable paths of obtaining it.
"The reasonable paths to obtaining it" THAT (like always coming from you) is excellent advice again!^^

As a example, i wanted a bind that was X amount of dollars, and i doesn't wanted to pay it from my own pocket...i talked to my guys and Lord Belial, how i could take it without expending my "own money"...( even now, i enjoy like a crazy to take bindings from other practitioners, for me it feels like going out to eat in a new restaurant, hahaha!^^)

First question was, like always: what can you do as a human to obtain it? what could be humanly possible for you? what are your talents?
Then i answered i could do this X action to obtain what i wanted...
What have happened after , is that they found me clients so fast i was in a owe, i worked for my clients, i did all of i could so everybody was happy, and i got the binding spell that i wanted.
BUT i worked for it, and i have not wasted way all of the efforts from my helpers/Lords to have what i wanted, that was a nice compromise, and as you can see, they have bring me the opportunity, but i was the one responsible to make it work!

Now, can magick make things come to us from thin air? that is completely possible,but "miracles" if we can tell it like that, i let it for the Big Bosses, and i stay reasonable about what i can ask/have in this Earth plane! ( and it works wonders, i always have way more then what i have asked!^^)

About the: Can we do magick easy like a kid? lol!
That is possible too, magick is pretty easy and hard at same time!

1: Can you focus on something for more then 5 minutes without other outside/thoughts interferences?
( meditation/trance!)
2: Can you completely forget about the ritual you have done? detach you completely from it after completed?
3: Can you do White/Dark magick without feeling any guilty about what you have done/asked for?
(avoiding backlash)

Ask yourself those 3 questions and you have all of the bases of magick!^^

2hp

GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: All WA & DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

I'd love to hear experiences. So please share. They have 12 books total i think, that sort of piggy back off of each other. Every time I read a new book it supports the last book with new information and direction. It's like they created a Grimore and then divided the chapters into books.

Namaste

Love Conquers All, Even Fear.
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner

I have some books from Gallery of Magick but I haven't practiced regularly so that I could say those rituals and spells work for real.
I tried one ritual described in the Magickal Cashbook. Unfortunately it did not work for me
and I got a very weird result from one spell in "Words of power".

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Yeah, I have the Magickal Cashbook. Hit and miss for me, mostly miss. I really don't feel like their kind of magick is for me, actually I don't care for it at all.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

taivas wrote:I have some books from Gallery of Magick but I haven't practiced regularly so that I could say those rituals and spells work for real.
I tried one ritual described in the Magickal Cashbook. Unfortunately it did not work for me
and I got a very weird result from one spell in "Words of power".

I must update my experience with GoM.
I got wonderful results with the book Sigils of Power and Transformation: 111 Magick Sigils to Change and Control Your Life and the Magickal Riches: Occult Rituals For Manifesting Money. Highly recommended!

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”