Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer

Magick Ring of Love Drawing Spell

Postby lori67k » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:30 am

There are certain spells and ceremonies, that when discussed or shared upon their casting, can actually cause the powers bestowed in them, to evaporate or become less fruitful and powerful... This is one of those such spells that within the secrecy, become even more powerful as time goes on and therefore you should keep this ritual to yourself and just reap the benefits as they flow to you. Once achieved, you may share this spell with others, but keep the fact that you cast it upon yourself to yourself. It will be just yours, the powers that be, and the universe's little secret :) Happy blessings...

What You'll Need:

1 simple plain ring (band) of any metal (gold works best)
A glass of rose water
2 Rose petals
2 leaves from yoru favorite tree
A piece of silver paper to write on - I like to use pens with corresponding ink colors for the spells I am working on; red for love, green for money and so on. For spells like this one, I use a feather quill dipped in doves blood ink
Red silk cord
New Moon through to Full Moon

Length of Time for Activation:
Approximately 28 days from the night of a new moon through the next full moon

Magick Ring Of Love Drawing Spell

This spell is very effective...and it emits love drawing energy constantly as you go about your life.

If you already have someone special in your life, it can attract more love into your life in the form of special, new friends.

You'll do this spell starting at the new moon which occurs in a couple weeks.

STEP 1: You'll need a simple ring. It should have no markings, engravings, or decoration.

STEP 2: Drop the ring into a large glass filled with rose water.

STEP 3: Add 2 rose petals, and 2 leaves from your favorite tree. (I like to use oak tree leaves)

STEP 4: Write the name of your desire on a piece of silver paper. (If you like a specific person write his/her name...otherwise just ask for more friends, or a new surprise love)

STEP 5: The ring needs to be magically activated by moonlight: place the glass on top of the paper, by a window so that it's bathed in moonbeams from the New Moon until the Full Moon. It will take about 28 days until the full moon.

STEP 6: By the light of the Full Moon, remove the ring. Hold it near your heart and speak your desires aloud.

STEP 7: Wear the ring on a red silk cord around your neck. Enhance with copper or rose quartz beads or other love charms.

...and of course, do not talk about this spell to anyone.
Since love is something everyone would want in their lives for the long haul; this spell requires a full cycle to enhance and imbue love energies into it... Yes, it takes awhile to charge your love ring, but the powerful love energy it will emit. makes it well worth it.

You'll be very glad you did it when you meet the people it attracts into your life. :)

Blessings for you all 1ht

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht

emily
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All ^^
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampyre!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: don't know yet :P

Re: Magick Ring of Love Drawing Spell

Postby emily » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:39 am

Is moonlight really necessary? I hardly get moonlight in my room, or anywhere in my hojuse

lori67k
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer

Re: Magick Ring of Love Drawing Spell

Postby lori67k » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:35 am

If you have a place outside your home where you can safely leave it where the moonlight has a better chance of hitting (activating) the ring, I would try that; or try putting it on a windowsill on the part of the home where you have been able to observe the moon; I have a similar situation as yours where I live; that's something I would do per this spell, otherwise, I'm not sure how to help you with that

I hope that helps 1d

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht

Return to “lori67k”