Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

So I have two faeries. Ever since bribing them home my almost two year old daughter has started talking to the flowers in our garden and around the park.
Should I be worried? For now I’ve allowed my fae to show themselves to my daughter and play/keep her company so I can cook and clean, but I’ve heard stories of fae kidnapping children etc. of course that’s a house rule to not do anything like that, but should I still be worried? Thinking to get my daughter a Volkh to keep her extra protected...

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon
shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe

The faie known to take children are far different from either of the two types you have. The Sidhe are known to take people of any age over to their realm if they so desire, neither of the two faie you mentioned would fall under the classification of sidhe. So no worries, plus I know that butterfly faie are classified as WA and fall under what I personally refer to as 'the winged faie' I would imagine both also apply to pollinating faie also. The sidhe are FAR different, almost all of them are classified as DA, with good reason, they are selective of whose company they keep, and are capable of both great kindness and great terror depending on how they are treated and the person and sidhe faie involved.

To put things into perspective here are a few sidhe faie; the dullahan, cat sidhe, gancanagh, kelpie, (the leprechaun and brownie are among the few 'WA' sidhe) and here is one that most Americans know...drum role please...the banshee, or properly spelled, bean sidhe.

So fear not, you have little to worry about

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Well we are talking about spirits so now you have nothing to be concerned about.

memento mori
Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

shiningshadow33 wrote:The faie known to take children are far different from either of the two types you have. The Sidhe are known to take people of any age over to their realm if they so desire, neither of the two faie you mentioned would fall under the classification of sidhe. So no worries, plus I know that butterfly faie are classified as WA and fall under what I personally refer to as 'the winged faie' I would imagine both also apply to pollinating faie also. The sidhe are FAR different, almost all of them are classified as DA, with good reason, they are selective of whose company they keep, and are capable of both great kindness and great terror depending on how they are treated and the person and sidhe faie involved.

To put things into perspective here are a few sidhe faie; the dullahan, cat sidhe, gancanagh, kelpie, (the leprechaun and brownie are among the few 'WA' sidhe) and here is one that most Americans know...drum role please...the banshee, or properly spelled, bean sidhe.

So fear not, you have little to worry about
Thanks for reassuring me. I’m pretty sure my fae wouldn’t hurt her, but I’m just curious because she interacts with flowers etc while outdoors in nature (like talking to something there) if other unbound fae might find an interest in her. I don’t suppose my fae would speak up and tell other fae off from my daughter. In which case I’d prefer to get some backup protection for her.

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon
shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe

I have three flower faie, and a butterfly faie in my spirit family actually, they seem to like generally bringing a very a happy and uplifting atmosphere when active, and have watched over my little sister multiple times. They have assured me quite strongly that they would never harm her. "The young are to be cherished, never harmed". Plus the faie you mentioned are WA so harm would be the furthest thing from their minds especially toward one so young. Though with their influence around her your little one will most probably take a deep interest in nature as she grows.

Hypersmash
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

If you are worried then I might suggest that you do more research on the faie b4 getting them. Sometimes it doesnt hurt to do more research. It's better safe than sorry.

Return to “Faery”