Dream of snakes and a fat baby?

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

Yea, so I had a weird dream.

So I dreamt someone I sort of admire on YouTube gave me a ziplock baggy with 5 baby snakes to look after. I thought they were so cute and didn’t think it was good for them to be in the ziplock baggy. So of course I opened the bag leading to the baby snakes escaping.

I don’t remember so much of the details of searching for the baby snakes, except that they were biting my left index finger and all of them died or were lost except one. Returned the only survivor, and owner wasn’t mad. Apparently I had passed some test. Then I noticed there was a young woman in another room (dark bedroom light by a fireplace) with a big fat baby who was crying non stop. So I offered to hold and calm the kid telling her I was good with babies. Next thing I know I’m holding the baby who is big and fat and feeling sorry for him because his mother had abandoned him.

Then I woke up. Ive been trying hard to remember my dreams lately, and of course I remember the weird confusing ones.

Any thoughts on interpretations?

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”