I don't presently have a charging box but I do have an altar set up for my spirit that I've actually had for quite awhile before she arrived. It generates a lot of power and energy (I can feel it) from using it so much and giving it a lot of attention, along with all the candle burning, and crystals that are placed there.
So my question is.. will my spirit's vessel be charged/energized by placing her there, just the same or similar as what a charging box can do? (I have to wait a while before I can afford a box).
And yes I know CH spirits and vessels need not be charged necessarily but I know it increases their energy if you do. Im thinking her altar/sacred space can do similar for her, but would like input. Thank you.
Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- acclaimed member
- Posts: 1843
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:21 pm
- You are...: in the learning process
- My super power would be...: Ability to fly
- My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
From what I understand the charging box is simply a "home for a spirit" with energies. The alter is just something you can do to do your offerings on. I don't have either because of my living situation so I hope my spirits I bring home understand.
- new here
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:03 am
- You are...: experienced
- Male/Female: Male
- Number of Spirits: 9999
- Spelled Number: 9999
- Your favorite spirit to work with: all
- If I could be anything, I would be...: myself
- My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
- My magical/paranormal name...: khyrion
I myself used the shared in public "charging spell" to make your own charging box by magnolia west after a cleansing spell and ritual on two black outside altar cube and now they also work besides as being an altar as dub charging station/box
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests