Unbounds not leaving help

Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:09 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Unbounds not leaving help

Postby Grey67 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:11 am

So note am new to whole spirit keeping thing, first spirit's vessel on the way. First week I started to feel touches, thinking it's was my spirit. However am fairly sure it was not her, whenever I lay down for bed said spirit would try to keep me up all night. Am fairly sure there are at least two unbounds one being a Ubi or some sexual spirit, the other one I don't know. If I lay on my side to deny what it wants, it feel as if there is something walking around by how the bed shifts from weight. The other one trys to continue what it was doing. I tried the banishment methods on the site, I was left alone for the most part during the day. But at night it picks right back up again. Do any of you have a way I can get rid of these spirits? Soon the better would be preferable, I would buy one of the banishment spells on CH but am kinda flat broke right now

Note people in my house don't really know about this, so if I go around the house or something I may get labeled crazy or a Satanist for all I know.



User avatar
RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 510
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:36 am
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: high goblins
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Aglaia Raven-King

Re: Unbounds not leaving help

Postby RavenConspiracy » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:49 am

I'm not sure what banishment methods you've tried and seen, but here's one that I posted to my blog that I'm gonna C&P here:

One thing you can do immediately is address it and demand that it leave. Make no bones about it and don’t mince words. Some entities are not aware they are not welcome, or they are unaware they’re bothering people. Setting those boundaries and demanding to keep your own space is a powerful tool, and if all you have to do is tell them to get their ass gone, that’s always a great thing.

If the spirit won’t leave and won’t stay gone, get a type of magic water – holy water, war water, moon water, etc – a bell, and some salt. The bell can be as simple as a pot with a spoon that you can bang. Go from room to room, and sprinkle a little of the water in it with your fingers, ringing the bell and telling the spirit to leave the room and everywhere the sound touches. Command it out. If you have a god you follow, you can invoke the name and power of that god as you go from room to room, and ask that god to drive away what’s plaguing you. Sprinkle a little salt in the four corners of the room before leaving it in order to prevent the entity from returning to it. You can also put copper pennies in the room’s corners if you wish, but you don’t need to pick up the salt.

(If you have resin incense, you can also make a good protection incense using Frankincense, myrrh, dragon’s blood, and salt. Powder them together in a mortar & pestle. Use this powder either to burn as incense or to sprinkle. It’s a powerful tool for both purifying a space and protecting it.)

Proceed in this fashion throughout your space, driving the entity out and blocking off where it might be able to go. At last, open the door you want it to get out of, and command it leave, and drive it out with sound and sprinkling. Shut the door and sprinkle salt and water across the threshold, forbidding it to enter ever again.

To prevent such problems in the future, I suggest maintaining wards by using something as simple as salt and copper pennies in the corners of the dwelling. They don’t need to be in the four corners of every room, but the four corners of the apartment or property. Keeping windchimes helps to drive away unwanted spirits. War water is a good tool to maintain the boundaries of your home, and can be used to water plants, which then make the plants highly protective items, and since plants are often near windows, they make excellent guardians.

You can also use the plants as a “door guardian.” There are several ways of making a door guardian, or something that protects your home from unwanted spiritual entry. In some traditions, it’s an image of a tiger; in others, a branch of blackthorn, in others, a small gargoyle; still in others, a mirror hung in the door’s window. Look for what’s used in your tradition. You can also create a bundle of protective herbs and hang it from the door.

If you get a door guardian that’s a creature like a gargoyle, I suggest giving it treats and offerings of incense, candles, and food, as if you were making offerings to something alive. If you use a plant, talk to the plant and give it good plant food. Tell your door guardian what you won’t let inside the house.

I sincerely hope this helps. Please keep me updated!


Image

Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:09 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Unbounds not leaving help

Postby Grey67 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:15 am

RavenConspiracy wrote:I'm not sure what banishment methods you've tried and seen, but here's one that I posted to my blog that I'm gonna C&P here:

One thing you can do immediately is address it and demand that it leave. Make no bones about it and don’t mince words. Some entities are not aware they are not welcome, or they are unaware they’re bothering people. Setting those boundaries and demanding to keep your own space is a powerful tool, and if all you have to do is tell them to get their ass gone, that’s always a great thing.

If the spirit won’t leave and won’t stay gone, get a type of magic water – holy water, war water, moon water, etc – a bell, and some salt. The bell can be as simple as a pot with a spoon that you can bang. Go from room to room, and sprinkle a little of the water in it with your fingers, ringing the bell and telling the spirit to leave the room and everywhere the sound touches. Command it out. If you have a god you follow, you can invoke the name and power of that god as you go from room to room, and ask that god to drive away what’s plaguing you. Sprinkle a little salt in the four corners of the room before leaving it in order to prevent the entity from returning to it. You can also put copper pennies in the room’s corners if you wish, but you don’t need to pick up the salt.

(If you have resin incense, you can also make a good protection incense using Frankincense, myrrh, dragon’s blood, and salt. Powder them together in a mortar & pestle. Use this powder either to burn as incense or to sprinkle. It’s a powerful tool for both purifying a space and protecting it.)

Proceed in this fashion throughout your space, driving the entity out and blocking off where it might be able to go. At last, open the door you want it to get out of, and command it leave, and drive it out with sound and sprinkling. Shut the door and sprinkle salt and water across the threshold, forbidding it to enter ever again.

To prevent such problems in the future, I suggest maintaining wards by using something as simple as salt and copper pennies in the corners of the dwelling. They don’t need to be in the four corners of every room, but the four corners of the apartment or property. Keeping windchimes helps to drive away unwanted spirits. War water is a good tool to maintain the boundaries of your home, and can be used to water plants, which then make the plants highly protective items, and since plants are often near windows, they make excellent guardians.

You can also use the plants as a “door guardian.” There are several ways of making a door guardian, or something that protects your home from unwanted spiritual entry. In some traditions, it’s an image of a tiger; in others, a branch of blackthorn, in others, a small gargoyle; still in others, a mirror hung in the door’s window. Look for what’s used in your tradition. You can also create a bundle of protective herbs and hang it from the door.

If you get a door guardian that’s a creature like a gargoyle, I suggest giving it treats and offerings of incense, candles, and food, as if you were making offerings to something alive. If you use a plant, talk to the plant and give it good plant food. Tell your door guardian what you won’t let inside the house.

I sincerely hope this helps. Please keep me updated!

I have done the copper method on the encyclopedia, even asked nicely (hell you never know)
As for the smudge stick, can't get alone in the house can't exactly go around smudging with others in the household reasons up top
As for others am not really sure what I can do with what I have access to. The unbounds seems to perfer me.



Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:09 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Unbounds not leaving help

Postby Grey67 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:16 am

I would perfer not is piss it off and physical harm starting via "demanding it to leave" not sure how that would work out for me



HowlGraphics
new here
new here
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:28 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0

Re: Unbounds not leaving help

Postby HowlGraphics » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:53 am

I wish i could help oh my. My blessings towards your way my dear!!

Do not make it angry... Least to say. Some can get more demanding especially if agitated...



Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:09 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Unbounds not leaving help

Postby Grey67 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:25 am

HowlGraphics wrote:I wish i could help oh my. My blessings towards your way my dear!!

Do not make it angry... Least to say. Some can get more demanding especially if agitated...

Was talking to someone about this on different post, I ask asking about "house rules and ubis" a point did get brought up that there is a chance that said entity could be my bound Ubi testing/learning about me her vessel is should be here tomorrow or the next day



User avatar
xxMrS4nxx
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 166
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:47 am
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 9
If I could be anything, I would be...: Divine Being
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know

Re: Unbounds not leaving help

Postby xxMrS4nxx » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:02 am

Grey67 wrote:
HowlGraphics wrote:I wish i could help oh my. My blessings towards your way my dear!!

Do not make it angry... Least to say. Some can get more demanding especially if agitated...

Was talking to someone about this on different post, I ask asking about "house rules and ubis" a point did get brought up that there is a chance that said entity could be my bound Ubi testing/learning about me her vessel is should be here tomorrow or the next day


yeah maybe if she start appearing after the conjuration done


I'm a newbie and will stay a newbie for more than 10 year maybe! 2wk 2wk

Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:09 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Unbounds not leaving help

Postby Grey67 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:55 am

I don't remember what post it was but some dude was thinking in gargoyle one came while on he was on the store page. Could be bull but hell you never know, but I my case it was couple days thinking on "huh should I go through with this?"



User avatar
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 8807
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:49 pm
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Unbounds not leaving help

Postby Likes2Read » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:43 am

What makes you feel as though you have an unbound on the premises instead of your ubi interacting with you? I mean, unbounds are all around, so the presence of one might not be a bit surprise, but the sudden appearance of one right when your first spirit is conjured makes me think that maybe this is your actual spirit and not an unbound.

I have interacted with spirits prior to their vessels arriving, as well. Once they have decided that they will come through for the conjuration, they are willing to interact. So your spirit showing up before your vessel is received is entirely possible.


Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:09 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Unbounds not leaving help

Postby Grey67 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:58 pm

Likes2Read wrote:What makes you feel as though you have an unbound on the premises instead of your ubi interacting with you? I mean, unbounds are all around, so the presence of one might not be a bit surprise, but the sudden appearance of one right when your first spirit is conjured makes me think that maybe this is your actual spirit and not an unbound.

I have interacted with spirits prior to their vessels arriving, as well. Once they have decided that they will come through for the conjuration, they are willing to interact. So your spirit showing up before your vessel is received is entirely possible.

Am new to spirit keeping, so overall it could be possible. I just could be blowing this out of proportion.




Return to “Protection”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests