neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

So I think I unknowingly invited an unbound succubus when I was considering the purchase of the custom conjure for an Ubi almost a week and a half back. However she is not following one of my house rules for letting me sleep. Last night I was left alone after being on an hour long rant on why we as humans need rest/sleep. But am now up at midnight writing this out, so we can see how well that stuck. After asking the my Ubi who I think their vessel is too far from me come to think of it, (On the way) via pendulum she said there was an unbound succubus. Now the unbound basically picked and chooses what rules to follow. Not following the rest/sleep.

Sorry for basically a short story before the questions.
Can a Spirit who's vessel out of range of you (going by CH class system) still interact with you? I don't see why not but better safe to ask
Do you think I mistakenly invited a unbound succubus by mistake while thinking on the custom conjure?
Would the banishment invocation work on just the unbound and not spirits bound to me?

Anything else you would recommend doing?

Side note other in the household don't really know am into this let alone there is a succubus with me(no clue how they would react to the succubus part alone) so I can't really go around the whole house with a smudge stick.

Would the smudge stick or the copper one be better to do?

Am I over thinking this and being and idiot about this? (Biggest question of them all) 1hd

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Grey67 wrote: Can a Spirit who's vessel out of range of you (going by CH class system) still interact with you? I don't see why not but better safe to ask
If it is bridged, it should be okay.
Grey67 wrote:Do you think I mistakenly invited a unbound succubus by mistake while thinking on the custom conjure?
Maybe. It may also be anything, from your own wanting, thoughtform, unbounds in your vicinity, not limited to succubi.
Grey67 wrote:Would the banishment invocation work on just the unbound and not spirits bound to me?
If the intention is for the unbounds, it should work for unbounds. And the bound ones can always be called back if they get banished : )
Grey67 wrote:Anything else you would recommend doing?
Mm do the banish-cleanse/heal-shield plus ground & center everyday, several times if necessary.
Do the banish-cleanse-shield before using pendulum etc, and always do confirmation test

: ).

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I will be honest, never did the banishment and cleanse for using a pendulum

Return to “General Questions”