Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

xxMrS4nxx wrote:Is custom conjure can result a no suitable spirit for our energy? And if can do there some solution for it?
Not from creepy hollows. Not that it isn't a possibility, just that creepy hollows has been doing this for way too long to get it wrong.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
xxMrS4nxx
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 9
If I could be anything, I would be...: Divine Being
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

ic ty then

I'm a newbie and will stay a newbie for more than 10 year maybe! 2wk 2wk
Eric1963
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Ok so as a buyer you order your custom conjuration, and you pay for the class 5 tier 3 option. What should ones expectations be as to the interaction between spirit and keeper? I have not done this but was looking at order options and became curious. I find all of this fascinating, but there seems to be some contradictory information. Some people make it sound like they received a tangibly real physical person into their lives, others make it sound like they got nothing but an imaginary friend that they have to supply both sides of the conversation with. What is the truth?

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Eric1963 wrote:Ok so as a buyer you order your custom conjuration, and you pay for the class 5 tier 3 option. What should ones expectations be as to the interaction between spirit and keeper? I have not done this but was looking at order options and became curious. I find all of this fascinating, but there seems to be some contradictory information. Some people make it sound like they received a tangibly real physical person into their lives, others make it sound like they got nothing but an imaginary friend that they have to supply both sides of the conversation with. What is the truth?
The truth is that it depends on A) the spirit/entity and B) the person.

Some entities are shy or prefer to manifest only certain ways (such as through subtle signs or dreams), and some will go so far as to physically move their vessels or other objects. Some might show up as orbs or shadows or knocks. Some may talk to you audibly, others only telepathically with emotions, words, sounds, or images, or only during AP/OBE. Some choose runes, tarot, spirit board, pendulum, or other means to communicate. Some may be powerful enough to project a physical touch on your skin, others may only be like a breath of air or a whispery tingle of energy.

The conjurer should let you know once you receive the write-up on your companion what their preferred method is, but even then, I would do away with "expectations," because like people, each spirit and entity is an individual and may have individual preferences. Simply be open to the possibilities, because there are all kinds of ways they may reach out to or effect change in your life that you could easily overlook if you have a narrow viewpoint of "they will only talk to me using X, Y, or Z method."

Aside from how they reach out to you, the more time and dedication you put toward learning how to sense energy, communicate telepathically, and astral project, the better you will get at sensing and talking to them without having to use a "crutch" like a pendulum or tarot cards. If you are not sensitive to energy and can't feel or hear them, there are ways of working on that to train yourself (though of course, some get frustrated and give up -- but really, anybody can learn if they give it sufficient time and practice). Spend some time poking around the forum and you will find plenty of advice about this.

I hope that answers your question. And if you're just starting out, there is a penny deal offer for newbies, if you haven't seen it. :D Just make sure you do your research before you make any choices or move forward so you understand what you're getting into.

Good luck.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

I agree it would be wise not to have expectations. For every expectation you place a limitation on the possible interactions that you can have. Just relax and enjoy the ride and good luck @eric1963

memento mori
Eric1963
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

My question is do certain classes of spirits make their presence know quicker as a rule than others? By nature would not a succubus, or a nympho tend to make contact more readily than say, an elf, or animal spirit of some kind, a class not so connected to sexual power?

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Eric1963 wrote:My question is do certain classes of spirits make their presence know quicker as a rule than others? By nature would not a succubus, or a nympho tend to make contact more readily than say, an elf, or animal spirit of some kind, a class not so connected to sexual power?
Not really it depends on the spirit not the class or race of spirit. It also depends on how sensitive you are. An elf mayl want to Connect with you just as much as the succubus but maybe not in the same way.

memento mori
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

bump

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

crone maatkaere wrote: Fri May 21, 2010 11:51 pm dawnandziggy, it is also possible that the spirit is coming to you for the reason of helping you through the negativity or blockages. i have personally had spirits come saying "you needed help with this and i want to help you learn". a spirit will not come to anyone they do not want to be with and if a spirit wishes to be with us, we should not question their motives but offer a thank you and accept what they are going to offer to us. :)

magnolia, great couple of threads on spirit keeping! :thumbup: :thumbup:
Exactly!!

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”