sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

What is God level? Maybe God did not create everything, maybe he created the system for everything to create itself. When you are acting like God or at God Level, you are creating other systems that continues to evolve on itself. A programmer, an engineer, scientist or doctor operate a God level. But like all Gods, they have their specialty.

Anyways last I checked even God couldn't make just anything appear out of thin air instantly. There is structure in place for things to be created. Sometimes you can wing it, more so if you once had a foundation. There are audiobooks on Chaos magick. I listened to it and wasn't too impressed. Though if you had a background in regular magick it gives you new ideas to play with.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

bump

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Oceanos
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Demons get such a bad rep in society, I really hate their portrayal by popular culture, the media, and the major organized religions. They really do use the word demon as an all encompassing coverage of literally any type of spirit or entity that creates havoc in a humans life. The reality is demons are as wise and as powerful as angels, even more so at times, just because they are of the darker current and do not deny their baser needs, does not make them evil. They are entities with free will and pursue what they desire, that is all. The stigma really has to end, and this miss-classification habit has to be thrown completely out the window.

Ninja
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6000
Spelled Number: 999
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ninja
Zodiac:

After some time I decided to revisit this thread. I grew up in a witch bloodline. I seem to only be called on when someone is having entity issues. Rarely do I find myself dealing with curses. Just last year I had 1 case in Michigan, 2 cases in Tennessee & one in Ontario Canada. So out of 4 cases 3 were demons and one was a Jinn tribe.

Case 2018-1: Lower Michigan, A neighbor summoned a Vampirac Demon and didn't dismiss it out of ignorance. The Demon roamed the neighborhood and was quite touchy feely. He would stomp on rooftops & beat on windows. This was an entity of almost autistic nature and wasn't really hurting anyone. More of a nuisance than anything else.

Case 2018-2: Tennessee, A group of teenagers summoned a Demon using a book. One of the teenagers committed suicide. The other two were targeted with nightmares, bad luck, and seeing the demon at their bedsides. Had I not been called there would've been a total of 3 fatalities.

Case 2018-3: Tennessee, A elderly couple purchased a home in a suburban area. House was full of voices & walking shadows. Turns out that their was a murder in the home which opened a Hell realm portal. I had to remotely close the portal, cleanse & clear the home and set up a prayer wall around the property.

Case 2018-4: Canada, A home in a culdesac had a history of causing divorces and financial issues. There was also poltergeist activities. A small tribe of 4 Jinn had taken residence. Catholic priests were involved with the second home owners. The third home owner called me.

These are just 4 off the top of my head from last year. All were entity related. Perhaps when they get to me they have already been prescreened by referrals. I don't advertise & prefer to remain unknown in the world. My grandmother always told me to stay unnoticed for safety reasons. Perhaps someday witches will start being burned at the stake again.
~ Ninja
creepyhollows wrote:Ninja, I can understand what you're saying, but I'm not lacking in sensitivity for people who actually are. However, that said, we deal with this sort of thing ALL the time, we were dealing these sorts of situations LONG before the internet and before this kind of thing became popularized.

I'm sorry if that made you mad, but I'm too long in the paranormal to make rookie mistakes, and I certainly have always held myself, as does Ash, to a higher standard than just throwing anything in the wind and hope it's right.

Again, you'll see, the longer you're in the community online, you'll see the ebb & flow, and how many cases are diagnosed as "demon", then come to me in 2 years and tell me that you think they all were really demons.

A Closed Mind Is Open To Evil

Return to “Magnolia”