If this was a 'calling' from a Rabisu late last year, what did they want?

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Last year or early this year if you remember despite being afraid and not wanting to 'keep' one something kept making me think of the word. Either being drawn to or my fascination of 'folklore beings that were feared or people held strong feelings for/against'. I remember some 'forumer' with a green name called 'Rabisu' talking to or debating me in a weird dream while I questioned them about morality or something.

How do I safely find out and what did they possibly want if it was a calling? Should I ignore it or not?

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Not all Rabisu want to harm you, if he was calling you, then maybe to teach you something new about their kind and to give you a first hand experience. Mustn't be a bad thing ;) Did you only dream of this being once and what did you feel during the dream? Were you arguing and angry? Or just debating peacefully? How was the atmosphere in that dream generally?

If you remember the energy pattern of the Rabisu during the dream, you can reach out to him through that, call to him with this feeling and the image of the dream in your mind. Before that, you can envelop yourself in a light shield and ask your companions or an immortal for protection in case something goes wrong. Or... you could always ask a conjurer and they find out about it for you.

The thing is, being interested in darker folklore and reading/researching a lot about the beings will attract them, as they feel they have your attention. It's up to them if they choose to reveal themselves to you or not though. I know this myself as I'm just like you in that matter. If you don't feel okay or have inner resistance to connect with such a being calling you, then ignore it, it's better for you this way. But if you are curious and ready to face up with one of them on a more personal level, then why not? It can give you new insights.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Even if it is a calling, remember that you are not required to answer in the affirmative if you don't feel comfortable with it. But one way to find out if it is a calling, vs. a vivid dream, is to ask CH with a HD ticket. They will be able to discover if there is an actual Rabisu hanging around or not. Then it will be up to you as to whether you are interested in having a binding or not.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

MidnightMusings wrote:Not all Rabisu want to harm you, if he was calling you, then maybe to teach you something new about their kind and to give you a first hand experience. Mustn't be a bad thing ;) Did you only dream of this being once and what did you feel during the dream? Were you arguing and angry? Or just debating peacefully? How was the atmosphere in that dream generally?

If you remember the energy pattern of the Rabisu during the dream, you can reach out to him through that, call to him with this feeling and the image of the dream in your mind. Before that, you can envelop yourself in a light shield and ask your companions or an immortal for protection in case something goes wrong. Or... you could always ask a conjurer and they find out about it for you.

The thing is, being interested in darker folklore and reading/researching a lot about the beings will attract them, as they feel they have your attention. It's up to them if they choose to reveal themselves to you or not though. I know this myself as I'm just like you in that matter. If you don't feel okay or have inner resistance to connect with such a being calling you, then ignore it, it's better for you this way. But if you are curious and ready to face up with one of them on a more personal level, then why not? It can give you new insights.
Just happened once and it was during a time that the website had problems with the weather affecting servers in a certain part of the U.S. No, I remember might have been that I found its ways strange and it was saying something. Don't remember but nothing 'angry'.

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

ServantofJustice wrote:
MidnightMusings wrote:Not all Rabisu want to harm you, if he was calling you, then maybe to teach you something new about their kind and to give you a first hand experience. Mustn't be a bad thing ;) Did you only dream of this being once and what did you feel during the dream? Were you arguing and angry? Or just debating peacefully? How was the atmosphere in that dream generally?

Just happened once and it was during a time that the website had problems with the weather affecting servers in a certain part of the U.S. No, I remember might have been that I found its ways strange and it was saying something. Don't remember but nothing 'angry'.
If you don't feel the call anymore I wouldn't bother, I mean since it only happened once. If there was no other incident so far I would just forget about it, otherwise it'll come back to you anyway if it was of importance. At least it didn't seem aggressive.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

MidnightMusings wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote:

If you don't feel the call anymore I wouldn't bother, I mean since it only happened once. If there was no other incident so far I would just forget about it, otherwise it'll come back to you anyway if it was of importance. At least it didn't seem aggressive.
Well I felt bits of my body feel slight sensations of 'pain' or 'pinches/scratches' again, which I did before replying here. This was what made me not deliberately 'seek it out' mainly or hold back when the thought of them was in my mind. Anyway I might ask if it did happen, still good to know what the intention was.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”