Spirits terrifying one of my dog familiars?

HowlGraphics
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0

AriesStarChild_ wrote:There’s mist behind the dog unless that’s like wallpaper or something xD I’d say just make sure you have some house rules in place

1am I dont see any mist.. I see the TV and the blanket behind her.. But no mist.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Ah it’s the blanket okay xD I hope things are going well for her though, it’s no fun being scared

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
HowlGraphics
new here
new here

Lol I get it. Yeah shes been doing okay but.. Did the same thing the other day. I wonder if its my Gregori since he is a watcher and only identification of him is the cloak he wears.

Maybe she thinks she sees the "grim reaper"?
I dont know..

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

What an adorable doggie! <3

Don't forget that our dogs and cats can hear some high and low frequencies that human ears can't detect, as well as perceive sounds at much lower volumes than humans can, and smell things that no human nose can discern. So there might have been some stimulus that she picked up on, other than something metaphysical, that spooked her.

Of course, I love her smile when she's sitting in the MomLap. My dog would agree, MomLaps are the place to be! :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HowlGraphics
new here
new here

Lol yes she is my piggy. Ms.Piggy is what i use to call her. Shes about 18-20lb? That's 10lb over what a fat Pomeranian should be...

But shes big muscle not big fat wise.. Well maybe both.

My gregori came a day late.. So I will be drawing up some rules and doing some sigils as well as lighting a candle or 2 with peppermint oil infused.

Also thank you lol I love her smile. She smiles all the time usually. She could get spanked for doing something bad and turn around and smile attacking you with kisses. Shes a verrrry happy go lucky dog. Doesnt like other dogs.. Unless she knows them(like my other girls) doesnt care for people who are new either.
Shes one big puffball of emotions lol

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”