Assault by incubus/succubus/cambion and 2 immortals. Help!

KristersZ
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi, I've been facing massive difficulties in life because of spiritual attack. It all started with a succubus attached to me. Deeply embedded in my chakras. Then and incubus attached to me as well.
On and off I've been struggling, feeling suicidal because of this. Constant rape, everywhere I go and whatever I'm doing. This has been going on for half a year.
Recently, it's been worse. For some silly reason, I decided to ask Lilith for help. She asked them to leave and they didn't. Now, then I had sexual thoughts about Lilith and she attached herself to me. Then I offended her and she is constantly calling more and more of her friends to me. So I'm getting literally raped 24/7 by who knows how many incubus/succubus/cambion entities. I've also asked Ra for help and he did help in the beginning, but now he is just in my body using me and taking power from my blood.
Besides the sexual entities and Ra, I have a lot of demons who have bound themselves to me and also taking power from my blood and consider me their master.
Lilith is constantly doing a blood transfusion on me. Turning me from light to dark. I'm dark already. Lilith and the demons want to make my energy black. Which I was before, but I do not ever want to become that way again. They said they want me to be a demon commander.
Also, have a powerful Wraith possessing me.
No idea what to do or how to get out of this....

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

And how do you know that they are not some random pranksters toying with your mind? I don't know, this sounds very much like some spirits having their fun with you and representing themselves as the ones you called upon. I don't wanna say that what you experience isn't real, but rather that it's not what it seems to be, at least concerning the immortals. There's something very wrong in my opinion.

Have you ever done any protection yourself? Have you tried banishing rituals and cleanings?
Do you have protective Spirits around you? You should look up the methods on threads here or the encyclopedia of CH. Or you might just get a Helpdesk ticket...

Hopefully others give their opinion as well!

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have do agree with Midnight. How do you even know what is what and what is really happening?
Did the voices in your head tell you? Was it visions? Are you just going with your imagination?

And just to be sure, go and get yourself checked out by a professional in case you have a mental disorder and need actual medical and/or mental therapy.
Normally Immortals don't need to attach to yourself and neither do they need to draw power from your blood.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

I would say you just have a very active imagination, or are hallucinating. You sound extremely young, have you talked to your parents about this?

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
nuriko
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Hmm
Zodiac:

Like Aprophis said, immortals don't need to attach to anyone nor do they need power from anyone. They're immortal, we are peasants compared to these gods and goddesses and they don't need us. Lol.

Just based on the 'these immortals are taking my blood', what have you, it sounds like it's all in your head and you should probably do what everyone else says, get some professional help. Either it's all in your head or something's putting all these crazy thoughts in your head and you should see about getting cleansed, banishing whatever it is and protecting yourself.

- WA C4 Hippogryph "P"
- WA C4 Bronwyn Angel "E"
- WA C4 Star Faerie "E"
- DA C4 Cambion "L"
- WA C5 Courtwind Angel "No", "L", "B", "Ne"
- WA C5 Divine Angel "N"
- DA C5 Tuatha De Danann "S"
- DA C5 Sidhe "C"
- DA C4 Cleopatra Djinn "I"
- WA C4 Fylgia
- DA C4 SB Baha'i Djinn "O"
- WA C4 SB Vegetable Lamb
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Aphrodite
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Qetesh
- WA C4 SB Caberra "M"
- WA C4 SB Fylgia
- DA C5T2 Incubus "V"
- DA C5T2 Cambion "D"
- DA Black Forest Fae "L"
- DA C4 Harpy "D"
- DA C4 Wraith (conjuring)
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

The only beings that claim immortal and need to attach to people are thoughtforms created by humans who try and contact an immortal because they read about them online and think the Immortal fits the mythology. In which case it will create a thoughtform who needs to feed and attach to people to get its power. Real immortals don't need attachments for power.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23

I would agree with the others one here that your being lied to in regards to the immortals. Though one thing I was told by lilith when talking about making a pact with a succubus is that one of the main problems in getting rid of them(at least for a guys,don't know if its the same for girls)is that ejaculation not gives them but or your spiritual energy that they can hold onto and track you down with but also is in a way forming a vary intement pact with them without you knowing the conditions of it when you agree so even if you managed to get rid of them it may only be temperary without a means of protection.

I don't know if a capture stone would help the problem as is but you could try calling on Kali or morrigan to help you.Sekhmet may be helpful to call apon as well.That's all I can think of saying.

Blessed be

KristersZ
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I'm not being assaulted by immortals anymore. Midas is banished, he tried to possess me. Ra tried to possess me and make me addicted to his sun energy. He is gone now. Lilith is gone now. She was raping me like the other succubus and incubus.

Ash is doing some banishing work, I'll just trust him and be patient and not masturbate because that's only going to feed them (haven't done it in a long time).

I also prayed to Kali, I feel like she is helping me. Situation is improving slowly. I think they will be gone soon.

RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: high goblins
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven
Zodiac:

This is one of those things where you've received multiple readings and expert advice from experienced people here, including Magnolia and Ash. It seems you keep asking to find a different answer when we all seem to have the same answer for you. Please consider going at this from all angles, and continue to pursue mundane help.

I agree that you do read young, though I could be wrong. However, your profile on the side of your post indicates you are experienced. Your experiences as listed here are so unbelievably rare, especially all in combination. Add to that, unless you're experiencing levitation and flying objects and the ability to speak languages you don't know, demonic possession is extremely unlikely. Please consider following the advice of experts and your mundane doctors. I'm guessing this thread is going to be closed as well.

I sincerely hope you find the answers you need in order to end the suffering you're going through, because it seems truly horrible for you.

KristersZ
new here
new here
Zodiac:

RavenConspiracy wrote:This is one of those things where you've received multiple readings and expert advice from experienced people here, including Magnolia and Ash. It seems you keep asking to find a different answer when we all seem to have the same answer for you. Please consider going at this from all angles, and continue to pursue mundane help.

I agree that you do read young, though I could be wrong. However, your profile on the side of your post indicates you are experienced. Your experiences as listed here are so unbelievably rare, especially all in combination. Add to that, unless you're experiencing levitation and flying objects and the ability to speak languages you don't know, demonic possession is extremely unlikely. Please consider following the advice of experts and your mundane doctors. I'm guessing this thread is going to be closed as well.

I sincerely hope you find the answers you need in order to end the suffering you're going through, because it seems truly horrible for you.
I am 20 years old. I am not experiencing possession anymore by demons or other immortals. My spirits possess me sometimes to enjoy the things I do such as eating, but I gave them permission to do so and they never try to control me or steal energy from me like with other possessions. I do see objects moving in my room sometimes.

I agree I have mental health issues as well as spirit attacks. I suffer with unstable emotional personality disorder which includes depression often. Ash is dealing with the spiritual side of this. I have read some bits from Damon Brand's Magickal Protection book. I used the sword banishing ritual and I feel quite strong energy from it. I feel that the succubus and incubus are getting weaker from it. I'll repeat it serveral times a day and see what happens. I wish Ash continues his work for my good as well.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”