Any Info on Bellaydi Elves?

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
Zeram
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon/merfolk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Sooo I have been bonding with my first spirit (an awesomely awesome merman) and suddenly felt a bunch of callings pretty much all at the same time. After lots of research and meditation, I now have six spirits on the way. Five of them are dragons (I apparently worked with them in a past life and was well-liked by them, so I'm not too surprised that I'm drawn to them. I am happily surprised though at how quickly they flocked to me after barely getting into spirit keeping, I sense more on the way haha!), although one of them is a male Bellaydi Elf. Other than the CH description, I haven't seen any other websites or forum posts talking about them. They also aren't mentioned at all in the Encyclopedia. If anyone has one, what are they like? How do they usually tend to manifest? Another important thing, does anyone know their associations or alliances? One last question, any ideas on how to bond with them? I appreciate all input, thank you guys! :D

Here's the custom Bellaydi Elf link: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... pirit.html

ju-jubean
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Divine Dragoness
Zodiac:

I found their associations for you.

Weekday: Thursday
Planet: Jupiter
Month: June
Gemstone: Ruby
Color: Sage Green
Foliage: Daffodil
Animal: Hare
Scent: Vanilla
Herb: Lemongrass

It was hidden towards the end of the page. :D

Divine Dragonness "N" High Elf "C" Wood Elf "F" Seraphim "G" Diamond Dragon "F" Umber Dragonness "A" Pegasus "K" Mech Angel "M" Puma "K" Human Male Aura Quartz Dragon "J" Fairy Dragoness "T" Paladin Angel "J" Tiger "L" Nature Spirit "A" Familiar "S" Green Dragon "O" "D" "A"
Zeram
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon/merfolk
Zodiac:

Ohhhh okay, I feel a little embarrassed now haha xD Thank you so much! <3 I've been agonizing over the associations for a while now, I'll be sure to scan the description pages more thoroughly in the future! :D

TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

Zeram wrote:Sooo I have been bonding with my first spirit (an awesomely awesome merman) and suddenly felt a bunch of callings pretty much all at the same time. After lots of research and meditation, I now have six spirits on the way. Five of them are dragons (I apparently worked with them in a past life and was well-liked by them, so I'm not too surprised that I'm drawn to them. I am happily surprised though at how quickly they flocked to me after barely getting into spirit keeping, I sense more on the way haha!), although one of them is a male Bellaydi Elf. Other than the CH description, I haven't seen any other websites or forum posts talking about them. They also aren't mentioned at all in the Encyclopedia. If anyone has one, what are they like? How do they usually tend to manifest? Another important thing, does anyone know their associations or alliances? One last question, any ideas on how to bond with them? I appreciate all input, thank you guys! :D

Here's the custom Bellaydi Elf link: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... pirit.html
Hey I had the same question when my first spirit recommended a Bellaydi Elf for me. I've only had mine for a few weeks but he's very patent, kind, and passionate. He does want to be with me at all times which isn't a problem, he just wants my company. It seems he took a liking to the stone zoisite mostly because it's green and has raw ruby's in it. When I first purchased his own vessel with that stone he got so excited that he threw strong energies my way causing me to violently dream about the stone then I woke up in the middle of the night and got sick. Funny thing is that he wasn't even in my house when that happened. He was being shipped out to my house that morning. It's probably because he is bridged to me that we had that strong of a connection at that distance. He didn't mean to do that of coarse he was just so excited about his new custom vessel and was so glad that I put so much thought in to it. Once he got here he apologized for his over zealous behavior which caused my being ill. I told him not to worry about it after all he didn't know that, that would be my reaction to strong energy. I did ask him though if he could control the energy output so something like that wouldn't happen again and he said no. IDK if it's because he's young or if the Bellaydi Elves just naturally have strong energy that can't be contained. He is a spirit with a strong presence when he wants you to know he's there.
As for communication so far he'll talk to me through a pendulum but I have had visions as well. Sometimes of what he looks like and of his expressions when we are having a conversation. I feel that as time goes on he may even speak to me telepathically, I know he's powerful enough to have this ability.

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)

Return to “Creatures A-J”