Is white magic dangerous?

Brian Hart
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Has anyone really experienced white magic? I've been reading that it is dangerous http://biblereasons.com/is-magic-real/. Can it really harm the person that is using it? If you don't mind I would like to hear your spooky experiences. Thank you for any advice given.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Judging by your link there, if you're relying on websites about the Bible and based around religions that hate anything that has to do with witchcraft and metaphysical studies as your sources of information, then all you'll hear is that it's dangerous, evil, and wrong.

Instead of reading warnings from a biased source, I suggest you read a book or two on the subject written by an actual practitioner and decide for yourself what you think about it. Creepy Hollows has a ton of resources you can turn to:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/witchcra ... er_page=50

I wish you luck deciding on your own path.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Jed McKenna wrote that no one wants a teaching that is short enough to be written in a matchbook, but here is everything you will ever need: Think for yourself. You are reading the claims of people who wanted to take out the competition. The Bible is their side of the story. It may not even be possible to get the other side of the story. Of the many stories over the years. But before you decide to just go along with what you are told, if you have an interest in this matter maybe you can try to get the other side's side of the story. The historical one, not just that they are working for Satan.

RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: high goblins
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven
Zodiac:

All magic can be dangerous because it's magic. It's like asking if electricity and fire can be dangerous; properly used, no, they're perfectly safe. But you can use them both poorly and have unintended consequences.

I'm not a big believer in white vs. dark magic, and I believe that magic is magic. People use white/dark/black as terms to define how you try to practice that magic, but not necessarily why or what the results will be.

For example, many would consider it dark magic to curse a horrible person, but what if it's to save somebody else?

Frame it this way: You have to ask yourself whether it's all right to punch somebody in the face if someone else is in danger.

Likewise, "white" magic can have unintended consequences that are really awful. "White" magic often relies on binding instead of cursing, but binding a person can seriously impact their life forever with extreme consequences, whereas curses and hexes can be temporary and conditional.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”