- active contributor
- Posts: 597
- Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:57 am
- You are...: in the learning process
- Male/Female: Male
- Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
- If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
- My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Some people are helped by binaural beats, plenty on Youtube, just go search for the type you feel will help you.
Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
- Posts: 288
- Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 4:37 pm
- You are...: experienced
- Number of Spirits: 3
- Spelled Number: 0
- Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
- My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
vikingwarior74 wrote:I'm glad that your spirits are really there for you, too, TVXQ_520. It's been an amazing journey so far. Each new day brings a new adventure with my spirits.
And I totally agree what you said about it not being their job to keep you alive. I truly believe that everything they do for us is out of love, not obligation. I have the advantage of knowing Giselle when she was alive and I can say that she is just as patient, loving and supportive in spirit, maybe even more. My others help me in their own ways. I really don't understand why more people don't do this.
Likes2Read, I keep up with my meds and counseling, but like you said life just causes flare ups for no reason. It doesn't happen often, but when it does I can feel the love stronger than I ever have before.
Again...why aren't more people doing this?!
I don't know where I'm going from here, but I promise it won't be boring.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests