Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer

Rid Yourself of Negative Influences Spell Mantra - by Lori K

Postby lori67k » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:40 pm

This is a spell mantra I perform every time negative influences seem to be impacting my life in negative, unhealthy ways, whether it be health issues or something else... and, as a result, it brings me much relief. Its purpose is to bring relief and an end to physical pain caused by outside, negative influences, albeit from negative energies, harmful thought patterns and beliefs. This spell was created in such a way that inspires you in taking back your personal power and thrive through this connection with it and your higher soul-self. Do this every time you are afflicted with any type of physical pain. It can also help alleviate mental and emotional stress and duress as well.

Note: We each have personal power within us, that has the capabilities to trump any unwanted, unpleasant circumstance; but many of us may not know this or know how to tap into that personal power but it is there, within each of us and once tapped into and utilized, life just gets better; it gets easier… This spell mantra can help you tap into that power. We are never as helpless or powerless as we may have been taught to believe, either by other people’s beliefs and/or through negative experiences. For this reason, I’ve been called on a soul-self, spiritual level to share this with you

May this bring you comfort and the relief you need. Many blessings…. 1ht

What you’ll need:
Nothing! All you need is determination, some trust and faith in yourself and the following words you speak, and I promise you, you will see positive changes take place

Say 3 times:

Negative influences causing me physical pain
I love you free
Leave this body
Let me be

Then close with:
And, so it is!

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael

Re: Rid Yourself of Negative Influences Spell Mantra - by Lori K

Postby conxtion » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:41 pm

Thanks, Lori !!

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.

lori67k
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer

Re: Rid Yourself of Negative Influences Spell Mantra - by Lori K

Postby lori67k » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:27 pm

my pleasure, hon 1d

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht

Return to “lori67k”