You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Were wolf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk
Zodiac:

Okay first, let me say that I'm new to Spirit keeping, but interacting with Spirits is old hat to me. I've been able to sense spirits and get a read on there emotions and sometimes thoughts for a long time.

I have a few custom conjurer's on the way, but last night I decided to order a prebound hag. Since I had her name already I decided to call out and see if she would visit me right away. Sure enough a presence showed up immediately. I introduce myself welcome to her to the house and went over House Rules. I then invited her into my dreams if she chose to do so, and that's where my question begins.
in the dream, I was in my backyard. I saw a large lizard, like an iguana, peeking at me over the fence line. The lizard drop down and scurried around to the gate, when it came through the gate it was no longer a lizard, but something terrifying. It was humanoid, Gray colored, and crawled on the ground like a bug. It's arms and legs went out to the side of its body instead of underneath it, so it literally scurried along like a bug. It came through the gate and rushed towards me incredibly quickly, when I got to me it stood up on her hind legs and looked me in the eye. I was so freaked out I woke up immediately.
I could still feel the presence in my bedroom when I woke up, and it was the same presence I felt in the dream. I apologize profusely for my reaction, but asked it to let me sleep tonight instead. When I fell back asleep the dream started back up, but the entity was crawling away from me and back out the gate. It kept glancing back at me, like a pet and has been scolded.
So my question is, was that my hag or not? I can't find a good description of what they look like, but the encyclopedia says they are shapeshifters. I'm not sure why it would choose such a frightening shape to introduce itself, unless that was the true form. Anyone have any similar experiences?

Just sharpened my claws. Now i'm bored...

When I speak I speak from experience. Not from theory. Not from what I'm told.
angelic
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy
My magical/paranormal name...: angelic

I don't have a hag, but I have had some experiences that have confused me. I am also a spirit sensitive and spirit connection is not very new to me.
I have bought several vampires, but they don't feel to fit the description always. I think some of the information while I bought them might not be very fit. For example one of vamps turned out to have some kind of past life connection to me, and he is pretty human it feels rather than someone who has vampire like gifts. Apparently he wants to connect to someone he loved and lost in his lifetime, and I give the closest resemblance to that person. He is not bad, very faithful but well it takes certain amount of patience and getting to know them. I am not really sure I can call him a vampire. He is close to human traits, and maybe even human lives, though powerful in the astral for sure than a mere human spirit.

Return to “Dark Arts”