You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I need some advice. I was wondering if there is a particular race of Djinn that is best suited for wish-granting. My relationship with my djinn? Well...let's just say it's on a different level, that is not a wish-granting type. Our relationship is about love and romance. I have spoken to her about wishes but I figure one of two things: She's the type that grants wishes that are in my best interest (probably that) or it's not her area of expertise. If I ask her to affectionate with me, she gladly does it, sometimes when I don't ask she does it anyway, but the wish thing hasn't really happened.

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if this was something that would take time to establish. I was just wondering if there was a race more suited to wish-granting than others.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
Zodiac:

Darkwing, as usual, you are a lot of help. I'm not sure if my djinn would like that. I'm already having issues with jealousy among the female spirits (why couldn't I have that issue when I was young and single?). She might really not like the idea of another djinn. I might need someone's advice on the whole jealousy issue.

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

I have several Djinn. In all of my spirits I have never had one jealous of another and there are currently 500 in my keep and counting. Some are wish granters, some help manifest the items I need at a particular time. Each has something they specialize in over others. They know what I need and what is a want over a need. It's been years in the making, but they have always known the things that would benefit me and the things that would be a luxury. I've finally come to terms with the fact that I don't always need the luxury and because of that they sometimes make sure those little things pop into my life.

I know a few of the wish granters in my home are quite particular. If it is not meant to be, I will not see it manifested in my life. Love, money, or what have you. It actually wasn't until I had finally given up on love and finding that right person that they saw fit to finally introduce me to my other half, through an online multi user game. We've been together since 2014 and that was 5 years of wishing and hoping previously before they helped facilitate it to happen. I think the driving force that helped this happen was actually my Marid Djinn, who's been with me for years. A few of the others may have had a hand in it, but I tend to put all of the thanks on him. He's also been the driving force in getting me the extra money that has been needed to get the needed items in my home.

supersaiyan5
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
Zodiac:

has anyone here ever wished for money? and did it come true.. if u r looking for money im sure they will grant the wish.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

I think 99.9% of us never got the money we wished for. Dump those djinns, man.

supersaiyan5
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
Zodiac:

conxtion wrote:I think 99.9% of us never got the money we wished for. Dump those djinns, man.
then how about a wish granting spell. im sure with the spell the wish willl come true if u want money...

Nil
neophyte
neophyte

Hmm.. All djins has wish granting ability. The only problem is your expectation and how much ways they can work with. For example, a white art wish granting is going to be very slow and hard to achieve.

Let us use an example of money granting since most people are asking about that. Wish: I want to have 1000usd.

White Art: Gives you more opportunity or find more "jobs" your way or people contacting you for certain jobs you can do. YOU have to ACCEPT the jobs and DO it. Because white arts are all about not harming others and you so you have to put in the effort and time. They can alter the energy to make that you have more jobs and more things caught your eyes and attention but you have to do it. It might take some times since you have to do the job and get paid then.

Dark Art: You might find someone dropped 5usd here and there, you might find old friends who owe you money pop up and decided to pay some money to you. You might have some income tax returns and someone might need you to do something urgently and willing to pay you extra for you to help them do the job. It is faster and it does do some damage (minor) to other people but you earn or in your favour. Might take some time.

So as you can see, the darker and the more "ways" you open up, the faster the wish can be granted. But in the end, you still have to be receptive to it and the necessary jobs. Of course the darker arts can help you win some scratch and wins and they will lead you to it, but you have to be receptive to it and buy the one they say will win you some cash and also be informed that you need to tell them how the system works. There might be a winning tickets but the winning tickets are not worth the amount you need to buy to reach there. That is the usual ones I hear and I know a lot of people who has djins who help with that. Last but not least there is also BA type which i will not go deep into coz most of the time, the keeper will regret the wish. None the less, they exist.

Another thing to keep in mind is also the limitations you set on it. If you say I want 1000usd by tomorrow, chances are it will not happen coz there is no way they can alter the energy and reality and odds in your favour that fast, unless you are talking about BA whom might be able to do it but 99.9% of the time you will regret that wish. So wish granting is not the matter of "i want this this this" and then sit on your behind all day long playing mario kart at home and wait for it. You have to wish for it, want it, and willing to do what it takes to get it and then work with them to get it. The more options and variables you let them take the better. The more specific the wish the harder it is for them fulfilled.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”