ju-jubean
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Divine Dragoness
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm sooo excited. :woohoo: I've haven't shook as much as I have been since I bought my first spirit! And that was almost two years ago. And now I have four with one the way.

Anywho. My baby should be coming soon. He likes to go by Finbar (that's not his real name btw). He's a little baby diamond dragon. I even spent a little extra so he could pick his own vessel, and be a big boy. He just seems like the sweetest little thing. I still can't believe that no one bought him before I did. His listing even said he was just a special little guy. He likes to manifest and likes to show what he can do. I can't wait for little Finny to get here. ::rofl::

And I was able to keep my promise to my divine dragon about buying another dragon. But I'm pretty sure she didn't mean a baby. lol :mrgreen:

And I have an excuse to buy more babies!! :silly:

Divine Dragonness "N" High Elf "C" Wood Elf "F" Seraphim "G" Diamond Dragon "F" Umber Dragonness "A" Pegasus "K" Mech Angel "M" Puma "K" Human Male Aura Quartz Dragon "J" Fairy Dragoness "T" Paladin Angel "J" Tiger "L" Nature Spirit "A" Familiar "S" Green Dragon "O" "D" "A"
ju-jubean
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

SO~ I feel like I need to give an update on my baby dragon. He's just the happiest little scaley bean! I told him we were getting another dragon soon and he was just so excited.And he also likes candy... that's what everyone needs is a baby dragon on a sugar high~
He has quite the packing of power in him. The other night, I saw a bright light blue light appear behind my door twice. It was him, and I'm pretty sure he was zooming around the house with the cats lol. He's the best little bean~
I'm so thankful I found him and brought him home.

Divine Dragonness "N" High Elf "C" Wood Elf "F" Seraphim "G" Diamond Dragon "F" Umber Dragonness "A" Pegasus "K" Mech Angel "M" Puma "K" Human Male Aura Quartz Dragon "J" Fairy Dragoness "T" Paladin Angel "J" Tiger "L" Nature Spirit "A" Familiar "S" Green Dragon "O" "D" "A"
Mebuga
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I am so happy for you :) Nice to hear that your baby shows itself to you in a short time. Keep us updated !

ju-jubean
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Well I'll give another update on my baby~
This past Sunday we went to a Birthday Party. My best friend's younger sister's party to be exact. Throughout the party, I saw the shadow of what I thought was a cat. But they don't have a cat. It was my baby! He was never too far away. I think he enjoyed running around, looking in on what the kids we're doing. He ran by me quite a few times, especially when I was eating food. All throughout the party, a shadow followed me around.

Mebuga
new here
new here

Wow. Really cute update. Your baby seems like having much fun around you. Im so glad you two are getting along well!!!

HowdoesoneUsername?
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: A pheonix
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Cute! *DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED* *-*

1s
Mebuga
new here
new here

Wow!! Thank you for this very very cute update. It seems like your baby LOVES to be around you and it has fun with you. Im really happy for you :)

josher
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

Where did you find the posting? CH or dif source?

Panthea. "I rise as from a bath of sparkling water,
A bath of azure light, among dark rocks,
Out of the stream of sound."
-Prometheus Unbound

Cats&Dragons

Return to “Dragons”