biohazardzombie
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

I'm a college student and I'm busy so much of the time I barely have enough time to relax and sleep next to my Succubi :( I was wondering, however. Whats a good way to bond with her even when I'm horribly busy? You see, in my previous post with the changing forms thing. I even designed a form for her the other day and I think she likes it (but I don't know for sure) I worked super super hard on it.

I remember when I first received her vessel I panicked because I didn't think I was ready to be with her and I almost had her rehomed but slowly but surely she eased me into it and I've been happier than I've been in a long time.

I'm also currently in a relationship but I still love my companion too. I love them both dearly and wouldn't give either of them up for the world, but I feel bad that I haven't been able to spend time with her. What do you suggest? I don't want to upset her or make her feel left out.

I also am not sexually active really. As in, physically doing stuff (I hope its ok to post this here) I have fantasies and thoughts but I'm too inexperienced to really 'do' anything with her since I'm not good at feeling energy. I have thoughts and fantasies all the time, but I'm never able to act on them with her So I feel bad that I haven't given her that energy.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm you can bring/wear the vessel with you : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I am usually pretty busy throughout the day, I feel at times I don’t have much quality time to give my spirits and entities. I also have a large spirit/entity family of 76. What I have set up is to have one spirit/entity a day to hang out with. Today is my copper dragon’s turn to hang out with me. I will send him my thoughts, talk with him in car rides, give him a thank you or loving energy when I can. And then during my shower or bath I will really connect with him since that is usually 15 minutes or so of uninterrupted time. I know they appreciate even the slightest time I can give them.

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
Yaksha

Invite her in your dreams, light a lavender candle when you are studying and ask her to help you concentrate during your studies and to help you relax during your sleep.

Just talking and thanking them, explaining why you don't have a lot of time can also be helpfull. Don't forget that a succubus can be much more than just a sexual companion. Mine help me with everything i ask, sometimes even when i don't ask because they know what is good for me.

A while ago i was very depressed and tired one day and the next day i was supposed to start a new job. I had no energy and i didn't want to go. Without even asking they came to comfort me, recharged me with good vibes and when i woke up the next day i was happy, strong again and ready to tackle the new experience. I knew it was them, i remember spending time with them in my dreams and they were with me helping me fall asleep but i just couldn't remember what they did, just a few images i could remember when i woke up.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”