The Fool's Journey with every *Jackalope* order

If something you are offering is going to be available only for a short period of time, let everyone know here!
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced

The Fool's Journey with every *Jackalope* order

Postby Noctua » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:58 pm

For the next week I will be engaging in a series of personal workings revolving around the Fool's journey of Tarot, and to honor and reflect my own progress with this I would like to make a most spontaneous offer.

With any Jackalope/Mania order placed today through Friday the 13th you will receive inclusion in an exclusive ritual and divination. See below for details !

This is taken from a fusion of ancient shamanic divinatory/oracular rites of destiny traditionally conducted by tribal priests who would don the guise of 'Holy Fool' to usher and inform their people.
I mingle this with the voidal, or '0' current, to bring you a flood of energy which strips you down and awakens you to the ultimate revelation of personal truth. This is a deceptively simplistic rite, for it's reach is profound and like a tidal wave can shift you away from all of the useless, inhibiting falsities that dictate you and, in an absence of self, can make you consciously realize your pure inclinations and desires.
With this you are motivated and enlightened by the sacred dissolution to forge a more powerful path.

From the rite I am able to divine in essence what that journey looks like, which is granted from a unique tarot spread -- of which all will begin from The Fool and lead in a direction unique to the foretelling of your evolution.

*Free with JACKALOPE (Mania) orders only!* This can include anything from here --
Jackalope
or any services found in Wonderland which are 'A Mania Listing' (indicated at the bottom of descriptions).

Cheers~

“The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself.."
― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: The Fool's Journey with every *Jackalope* order

Postby Aprophis » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:08 pm

Yay. I just had to get in on that...

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Aeryn
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn

Postby Aeryn » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:18 am

Ahhh, MiLady... How can one resist such tempting offers as you have on your site? It has been a while... so, I gave in to temptation. From past experience with your work, the anticipation is high.

I highly recommend ANY of your services to those who may not yet have imbibed in the wonders of Jackalope magick.

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.

warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler

Postby warp traveler » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:31 pm

This is a great opportunity from the great and wise Noc! Me is in! (And Thanks for this opportunity Noci 1hg )

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced

Postby Noctua » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:12 am

Aw shucks, thank you friends and my tip o' the hat to all those who have heeded their temptations! Whether it be with my listings or something as savory these days.

Popping in to remind this offer will not be valid for much longer; if you feel so compelled now is the time!

Cheers~
<3

“The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself.."
― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray

Return to “Limited Time Offers”