You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have a question for those of you that are more experienced with spirit keeping and have several spirits. Do you have an alpha spirit? One that you've bonded the most with and seems to be the leader?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

vikingwarior74 wrote:I have a question for those of you that are more experienced with spirit keeping and have several spirits. Do you have an alpha spirit? One that you've bonded the most with and seems to be the leader?
I have an alpha, he's a king, who I've worked with the most. He's helping me develop clairvoyancy and sure, the others can help too, but he's the only one who helps with that. I'm practicing scrying on a black mirror that I made. He's the first one who came into my life. To communicate with him, I can either use a pendulum or telepathy.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3

Return to “General Questions”