lostspirit
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lempo

when i was a kid and even now with concetration, I could look at someone and see into them. Thier energy and thier souls i could see the entire cafeteria and it used to give me headaches. I would go up to people who i didnt know and say sorry for the loss but i didnt even know that person or who died but i did they were really creeped out. I also get dreams of the future alot and it could be years in the future. One day i got curious because i thought my family was hiding something. So i asked about the things i could do... My mom told me that it happens its just dreams but Never tell anyone this ever again because they will think its the work of the devil because noone is supposed to know the future. I said okay and repressed it.what is this?

For the next question I can easily manipulate my energies out of my chest and feet but my hands and neck have some sort of block that doesnt let the energy flow as much as it needs or at all. Any advice?

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Sounds like you are psychic and sensitive to energies. Perhaps in the process of repressing it you blocked the heart chakra since that's your connection to universal love and telepathy.

It really depends on the community you are born into. Being Asian and not christian, it's perfectly normal to accept some people are born psychic or have some gifts. These gifts often lead us to dabble in the arts because we can see or feel things better than others.

In some cases a spirit or entity can grant you the gift, but like a lot of people here, not everyone can find that particular spirit or entity.

I was listening to this book on astral magick, and he says normal people only perceive 4% of everything that is actually out there. It's not that you are strange for seeing something no one else sees, it's that the rest of the world is blocked themselves, and weren't grant the gift to see.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I want to add that you can heal from blocks by using reiki. There's good youtube videos from Lourdes who sends healing energy for just about anything you can think of. You can give that a try and see if it helps. Just use the words 'Lourdes reiki' on a youtube search and you should get a lot of hits. Sometimes her son joins her. These videos last about 15 minutes.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3

Return to “General Questions”