You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Hestia and
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Who Reads Emergency Tickets?

Postby Flyingfish90 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:39 pm

Samsara wrote:Oh yay. Getting into fights with the staff via new ticketing system. Good times. Maybe I should step away from the computer.

Update this was at the bottom of the daily newsletter on Saturday : We have just migrated Helpdesk software today, so all support needs should be sent to support@creepyhollows.com to initiate a ticket

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!

Creepy Hollows Crew
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Creepy Hollows Crew » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:59 pm

Hi Samsara, I did forward everything related to the address change/shipment to Magnolia and she said she wrote you personally yesterday. Maybe check your spam folder for her email.

Creepy Hollows Crew
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Creepy Hollows Crew » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:01 pm

With helpdesk everything does go through all of us to work here first & then it goes to Ash and Magnolia if they need to get involved. Otherwise we do try to help them as much as possible so they aren't pulled away from their work to answer order concerns.

That said, if you feel like someone on helpdesk was not in keeping with their high standards of customer care then definitely send an email directly to them. I would strongly urge you to put the subject line in all CAPS because both of their inboxes are insane.

Chouki
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby Chouki » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:34 am

Thank you Samsara!
This explains why i have not a answer from CH ticket desk, they always have answered me, and i am here since 3 years now.

Return to “Messages & Updates”