Translation of Djinn Tribes(?)' Names Listed in CH Shop

Resources and links to information on djinn.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Not perfect, and not sure if they're correct or not since there are potential different spellings or words related to them. If anyone knows what the correct definition and/or spelling, please comment : )

And not sure if they're tribe, occupation, specialty/skill, or others. As well, I asked HD, and they said all of the listed here are included as marid djinn.

Adel ( عادل‎ or عديل): just, justice, fairness, righteous, noble
Abra ( ابرا or عبرة ): example, lesson
Aishah (عائشة‎): alive, livelihood, well-living, happily living
Alhena ( الهنا or الهنه or الهنعة ): a ring, a star in the constellation Gemini (Gamma Geminorum), the brand (on the neck of the camel)
Amineh ( أمينه or أمينة or آمنة or امينا ): trustworthy, faithful, loyal, honest, safe one
Anisah ( أنيسة or آنسه ): close, intimate, good friend, friendly, pleasant, good-natured, compatible, to recognize, to perceive, virtuous, eloquent, consoling, whose presence brings calm and peace
Atifah ( أتفه or عطيفة or عَاطِفَة): affectionate, compassionate, sympathetic
Ayah ( آية‎ or آيات): evidence, sign or miracle, verse
Badriyah ( بدرية or بدريه ): resembling full moon
Baha ( بَهَاء or باها ): beauty, glow, splendor, glory
Barakah ( بركة‎ ): blessings, mercy, to remain/linger, to nurture/generate, pond/pool, to grow and increase in number or volume above and beyond expectations continuously
Bisar (بسار or بيسار ): adolescent
Buhjah ( بهجة or بحجة ): delightful, festival; glamor, jollity, joy, pleasuring
Dahab ( ذهب ): gold
Dhakirah ( ذكره or ذاكرة ): one who remembers God frequently, one who constantly remembers and glorifies God
Dimah ( ديمه or دِيمة): rain that falls without lightning or thunder, cloud which carries rainwater, down pour
Falah ( فلاح): success (especially from self-improvement), happiness and well-being, victory, prosperity, deliverance, salvation
Falak ( فَلَك ): star, astronomy, orbit”, space, cosmos, path of the galaxies and ship
Fawziyah ( فاوزيه or فوزية ): successful, victorious
Ghaada ( غادة or غادا ): beautiful, gentle, soft, delicate
Ghassan ( غسان‎): youthful, handsome, very good looking, ardor, vigor
Halimeh ( حليمة‎ ): gentle, mild-mannered, generous, patient, mild-tempered, clement, patient, tolerant, forgiving
Haris ( حارس‎ or هاريس): guardian, protector, cultivator, lion
Iqbal ( إِقْبَال ): prosperity, good fortune, luck, becoming successful, facing problems bravely and getting things done
Janan ( جانان ): heart, paradise, beloved, good, beautiful
Jawhar (جَوْهَر): jewel, essence, precious stone
Khulud ( خلود ): immortality, eternity, perpetuity
Lubabah ( لبابا or لُبَابَة ): essence, core, gist, the innermost essence, pure, not mixed with anything else
Masudan ( مسودا or مَسُودان or مَسْعُودَة or مسودة): fortunate, happy, lucky, prosperous, gracious, favorable, protected, sheltered, one selected by a group of people to be their chief and leader
Nasih ( نَاصِح ): giver of advice, giver of good guidance
Rashad ( رشاد ): good sense or good guidance, integrity of conduct, maturity, wisdom, to lead a righteous life
Ruyah ( رياح or رويا or روياء or رُؤْيَا ): vision, dream, seeing, viewing
Wajdi ( وجدي ): of strong emotion, passion and love, happy, powerful, rich

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Just in case:

Ghul (غول): taking away, snatching, seizing, grabbing, calamity, disaster
Ifrit (عفريت): malicious, mischievous, wicked, crafty, cunning, sly, wily
Jann (جان): gatherer, harvester, harvestman, reaper, crazy, guilty, delinquent, criminal
Marid (مارد): stubborn, rebellious, perverse, unruly, disobedient
Shaitan (شيطان): burning, scorching, distant or astray
Sila (سيله or صِلة ): conection, relationship (?)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

And the rest, not sure:

Astral malichai, maybe comes from malachi (מלאכי), meaning "messenger" or "angel" in Hebrew.
Marid diatma, maybe comes from dayatma, meaning "insistence" or "assertive" in Turkish. There's also adhyatma (अध्‍यात्‍म) in Hindi, meaning "pertaining to the soul", "study of soul", or "return towards Self".
Terifan. maybe comes from ta'rifan (تعريفن), meaning "definition", "instruction".

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

I have a harem djinn who is a Marid.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Thanks. 1ey That was interesting.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner

This is so helpful! I have always asked myself what those names mean. Thanks darkwing dook!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I can't seem to book mark this. So I reply to be able to found this later on. I am still waiting on my extensive spirit reading order i placed on mid April. My Cleopatra Djinn is included in it.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Djinn Information”