new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi guys

I've been trying to find people to talk about this kind of thing
However when doing research online, I don't know what's right and am confused by the all the infomation

I've been having dreams that are sort of in between Astral projection and lucid dreaming?

As in, I can see and move by body consciously during the dream
However , I cannot travel anywhere I want to
Though often times I do travel , but I cannot control what happens on the journey.

However, I can taste and smell blood , and I can feel the pain of every cut and injury

I am conscious that I am dreaming
But I am also unable to control what happens in the dream

I'm a virgin and has never had sex before
One day after falling asleep topless and braless, I had a very intense feeling of having sex. Like, I could clearly feel the penetration and the warmth in my womb area

I've had had occasional dreams in the past where I believe, that I met my soul mate
Although faceless, I felt wonderful feelings of love and we had "sex"
It's more of a merging
And I would wake up feeling happy and giddy

But ever since that day of sleeping topless
I've been having intense sexual dreams that is totally different from that previous dreams

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

It's very easy to distinguish, in lucid dreams you can control what happens.
Say you're dreaming of a bunny and want that bunny to change to a cat, you can do that. If you're visited by a spirit in that dream, you can change and influence anything but him and he might changes things too.

Astral travel differs that you can only control yourself, your "body" but nothing around... it takes practice to learn and travel to different planes and places and works best with visualization of said place. If you meet spirits there they also only control themselves but nothing around, except there's magic included, like illusions.

You can feel pain and pleasure, smell and taste in both conditions. What I found out is that when someone touches me astrally, the touch still lingers after I came back. It's like the energy still resides with me. All in all, it's very likely you can experience intimate sessions even though you never knew how it felt before, t'was the same with me ;)

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Mmm don't forget about protection though : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

VelvetBlade wrote:Hi guys

However when doing research online, I don't know what's right and am confused by the all the infomation

I've been having dreams that are sort of in between Astral projection and lucid dreaming?

Though often times I do travel , but I cannot control what happens on the journey.

However, I can taste and smell blood , and I can feel the pain of every cut and injury

One day after falling asleep topless and braless, I had a very intense feeling of having sex. Like, I could clearly feel the penetration and the warmth in my womb area

I've had had occasional dreams in the past where I believe, that I met my soul mate
It's more of a merging

I've been having intense sexual dreams that is totally different from that previous dreams
What i've noticed about Astral, or OBE's versus lucid dreaming. When i'm having an OBE, i'm completely blind. Although sometimes i can "see", but it's only for a brief moment. And only if i'm focused and touching something. I can control my hands and arms but everything else i can't control, and i get the feeling of some spirit with their hands trying to pull my legs up and down like trying to take me out of my body. No fear or anything, it's just odd. But i usually never leave from my bed, or at least not yet. All i felt was massive energy vibrations all around me.

Lucid dreaming however, i've only ever had my first lucid dream 5 or 6 days ago, when i checked my hand and noticed it wasn't normal and went flying and doing whatever. It was amazing, but i felt no energy or anything odd it's interesting that i held control of my lucid dream for almost the entire dream for my first time, before losing control.

guess that's just me though.

Science is a beautiful gift to humanity; we should not distort it. - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

Coucuan, F, "T" WA, Ancestor, M,"C" Falwer Niastrum, F, "L", Black dragon, F, "D"
Harem Djinn, F, "E", Flygia, Mitmut, Draugr, "?",? King Dwarf, "?", ? Gold dragon "?", ?. Hellhound, "?", ?
VelvetBlade
new here
new here
Zodiac:

MidnightMusings wrote:It's very easy to distinguish, in lucid dreams you can control what happens.
Say you're dreaming of a bunny and want that bunny to change to a cat, you can do that. If you're visited by a spirit in that dream, you can change and influence anything but him and he might changes things too.

Astral travel differs that you can only control yourself, your "body" but nothing around... it takes practice to learn and travel to different planes and places and works best with visualization of said place. If you meet spirits there they also only control themselves but nothing around, except there's magic included, like illusions.

You can feel pain and pleasure, smell and taste in both conditions. What I found out is that when someone touches me astrally, the touch still lingers after I came back. It's like the energy still resides with me. All in all, it's very likely you can experience intimate sessions even though you never knew how it felt before, t'was the same with me ;)

Yeah! You're right!
In the good dreams, the lingering feeling is nice
However, in the bad dreams... Its not so nice
Though i would forget about it once i start doing daily activities
or reading

VelvetBlade
new here
new here
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:Mmm don't forget about protection though : )

Ahh... yeah.. I think i need to read more in depth into that plus meditation...

Cuz i tried Imagining a white aura surrounding my body.. But when using that against the evil dream-figures, it doesn't work
Or it wouldn't hold up well
Probably in need of more practice?

VelvetBlade
new here
new here
Zodiac:

VelvetBlade wrote:Hi guys

It's more of a merging

To continue...
Ever since then, I had dreams of different lovers
Some was probably induced by whatever I was influenced by, for example:
A book i was reading during the day or a movie/drama/anime I was watching beforeI slept

I started Imaginary masturbation too
Just imagining my hands stimulating myself and replicating the sensation of wehn using my own actual hands

After a certain bad dream though, it scared me so much that i went on to do further researech
Was i dealing with demons?
Or am i visited by an incubus, just that he takes on different forms?
Or do I have a spirit husband?

Because that dream-figure still came back to me time and time again

It's a red Chinese dragon
In one dream i actually married him
sounds ridiculous at my waking time
But in the dream itself, that love was real
and I was caught up in the moment of the dream

At some points, due to a bad "eye-opening" dream
Like its a dream where its showing you what you believed to be so is actually, not what you had been thinking of. And usually it comes with much fear and pain

Then i would stop trying to induce dreaming of my dragon
At that day when I found out maybe what I've been doing is not good for me, I didn't want to stop

I tried stopping for a few days
(Like when i dreamt of wanting sex but telling myself no and physically disallowing anyone to penetrate me)
Then one dream I would become weak with temptation and forgot to push the dream fantasy character away
then I would suddenly catch a glimpse of my dragon
And feel guilty
and then stop the dream altogether

However though
I have never been able to see him clearly
I just know he's red
but at some point became green, then red again
(Apparently I mistook him for his brother)

One day in a series of dream events
I met a White snake who felt familiar to me
Because I had met him before back when i was younger
back then we also had "sex"
but this time the feeling was much more intense
Maybe its because I've grown and been having sex dreams for a while
And having sex with my white snake was more pleasurable because he had a bigger <<Removed by mod>> ><'''

Okay I'm going off topic
After discovering this site
maybe what i've been dealing with are unbound spirits
And probably lower vibrational spirits

After today's dream though..
It was one of those bad-eye-opening dreams
I think it really cannot continue this way

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner

VelvetBlade wrote: To continue...
A book i was reading during the day or a movie/drama/anime I was watching beforeI slept

Just imagining my hands stimulating myself and replicating the sensation of wehn using my own actual hands

After a certain bad dream though, it scared me so much that i went on to do further researech

Like its a dream where its showing you what you believed to be so is actually, not what you had been thinking of. And usually it comes with much fear and pain

At that day when I found out maybe what I've been doing is not good for me, I didn't want to stop

(Like when i dreamt of wanting sex but telling myself no and physically disallowing anyone to penetrate me)
Then one dream I would become weak with temptation and forgot to push the dream fantasy character away
And feel guilty

However though
I just know he's red

And having sex with my white snake was more pleasurable because he had a bigger <<Removed by mod>> ><'''

Okay I'm going off topic

One little thing before I go into what you wrote, I know you're not using much intimate detail, but it can be still too mature for some other audiences on this site. If you add further detail to your intimate experiences it might be better to move it to the Adult discussion section^^

Anyway, back to topic, you have to remember that you have power too. Even if they can change things in your dreams and try to seduce you, you always can say no. That's a very strong word actually ;) they can do nothing without you agreeing to it. I am just a little confused, you said you tried stopping the steamy dreams but you couldn't resist, why are you trying to stop it then? It is not generally something to feel guilty about, most spirits are polygamous and don't mind you having another one included in the game.

Concerning that you think it's unbounds, you did not reveal much about him and what he did that you think he's a demon, spiritual husband etc. is it only about being intimate together? Have you ever tried confronting him/them in the dream? Asking who they are and what they want? That would be the next step. Or you speak a mantra before you sleep, saying that you're protected from all bad and what means you harm, something along the lines and establish a shield which you can always activate to protect yourself.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

VelvetBlade wrote: Cuz i tried Imagining a white aura surrounding my body.. But when using that against the evil dream-figures, it doesn't work
Or it wouldn't hold up well
Probably in need of more practice?
There are more ways to create shield: different intensity, different color, different shape, etc etc. Or try using elements, combination of elements a la LBRP, adding layer upon layer, making it dynamic, etc.
: )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
VelvetBlade
new here
new here
Zodiac:

MidnightMusings wrote:
VelvetBlade wrote: To continue...

And feel guilty

However though
I just know he's red

Okay I'm going off topic

One little thing before I go into what you wrote, I know you're not using much intimate detail, but it can be still too mature for some other audiences on this site. If you add further detail to your intimate experiences it might be better to move it to the Adult discussion section^^

Anyway, back to topic, you have to remember that you have power too. Even if they can change things in your dreams and try to seduce you, you always can say no. That's a very strong word actually ;) they can do nothing without you agreeing to it. I am just a little confused, you said you tried stopping the steamy dreams but you couldn't resist, why are you trying to stop it then? It is not generally something to feel guilty about, most spirits are polygamous and don't mind you having another one included in the game.

Concerning that you think it's unbounds, you did not reveal much about him and what he did that you think he's a demon, spiritual husband etc. is it only about being intimate together? Have you ever tried confronting him/them in the dream? Asking who they are and what they want? That would be the next step. Or you speak a mantra before you sleep, saying that you're protected from all bad and what means you harm, something along the lines and establish a shield which you can always activate to protect yourself.
Opps....
sorry, I didn't think of that.. >< '''
Is there a way to move the topic though?

Ohh.. I didn't realise that
no wonder he keeps on coming back , although he does complains sometimes

It was because of research i guess.

you see, at a period of time, i've been having "religious" dreams
Maybe It's my subconscious self reflecting on my lack of religion
I had multiple dream characters appear, from Jesus, to Chinese Deities , To Indian Goods (no idea why) , Thai elephant god , and some Deitiy that is from Bali (This was influenced by the architecture i saw on my school trips there)

One day during a particular horror religious dream, I woke up heavily scared and went to google it
That's when I found out about Astral Projection

But some parts dont fit right.
I didn't mentally prepare myself in order to travel
I can see my room just fine, but travelling is not always controlled by me
Sometimes i can will to go to a place, but often times it will end up with something different.

Upon my First intense S** dream, i researched and came up with ghost s**.
Except I dont see any form upon waking up, but i can feel the Intensity which was different from before.

Man, I never thought to ask him that
I did ask him what he looked like

I can't remember the very first dreams but
there was flying dream where we flew over a sea , but in that sea, The Islands were actually the homes of dragons and many were just the bodies of dragons slumbering.

Before this dream, There is a common place where i would find him.
Around a corner near a community center at my previous home, there is a pathway that leads to this temple.
He was a Dragon of the zodiac at first.
The other chinese dieties was his family
Anyways

I have a general idea of this location, which was pieced together from multiple dreams. Though those dreams did not come in a continuous manner.

This area, it had his home, which was like a ancient Chinese setting, with all the red buildings and such
Other then the temple, here is also this "martial arts school" , also in ancient Chinese building setting, and a huge ancient Chinese styled tower

At some point, somehow he was actually my sensei from karate who is a old man
i told him i would love him no matter what he looked like

At some point we married

at some point he changed colours, though he came when i called him the name i gave him
Because when i asked his name i couldnt remember exactly what was it
Long Pei was the closest i could recall
Then one dream revealed that i was with his brother instead
(BUT I DIDNT FEEL A DIFFERNCE)
until he showed up and i was thrown into confusion and guilt
I woke up
next dream, apparently i was dating his brother, and i got back with red dragon

at some points, i did get pregnant and gave birth to dragon babies..
(But this i think was too much of me thinking in a human context. Because how the heck did i give birth to dragon form babies)

The day that i thought maybe its something more sinister...
After a bad dream where , Its not induced by me at all, the dream just came
i had many horror dreams where there is this common theme of " things are not what they seem"
For example , a harmless, empty street, but walking down it gave me a feeling of dread. And when taking a wrong step, The whole scene would be transformed. It's exactly the same place, but it's like i passed through a veil that is put there to deceive humans and in reality, that place was there from the start.

anyways, to describe one of them which made me suspect it may be a demon after all,
A dream event happened, cant remember what it exactly was. But I didn't want to go the way my body wanted
Like my Logical brain was consciously saying something, but at the same time the words that came from my lips was The complete opposite!! It was like i had no control over my body, like as if i was in the backseat and i am not the one controllling my body
Then i started to wrest control
Like, my hand moved in the opposite direction from where i wanted
I didnt want to do what my body moved to do
so i tried forcefully going the opposite direction

It was painful, everytime i forcefully jerked my hand away
my hand was suspended in the air, moving in one direction and suddenly jerked in the opposite direction and it jerked back in its original intent again.
Eventually, i was able to slowly bring my hand more and more in the direction i wanted
Then i started doing the same with my body
I forcefully moved in the other direction but my body didnt want to obey
At this time i have intense pain in my hands and feet

Suddenly a haze came over my sight, where i can see nothing clearly anymore
usually thats a sign of me slowly waking up
but i didnt want to give up
I still persisted

then sudddely
The fog lifted
I saw my hands, There was sharp single black claw that was stabbed halfway from my elbow to my hand
The puncture was bleeding.
I am still forcibly going in the opposite direction

i looked down, the same was with my legs
Then i looked back... there was a furry black demon with horns and fangs crouched on my back
It was understood that my body is being controlled by the demon , and when i started disobeying or going agasint it , my wounds was the result
The pain of my pulling away
and the un touched areas was the one i had control over

And it had a D*** inside me
though it didnt look like one but yeah
Suddenly it moved its head to my ear and whispered something wordlessly
It was sort of a cajoling feeling? Like its convincing me of something
and then my lower genitals was stimulated and a wave of pleasure overcame me
And thats what i usually felt in my other S** expeeriences
And my body slumped and gave up
Fog came back, and i woke up, afraid

Because before i had a hunch it may be harmful
I mean, I myself is depressed, and i havent been exhibiting the most positive behaviour
but it was too addicting and i didnt want to stop
My mind was confused what was right and what was wrong
Anyway i made up my mind to stop

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”