You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Hestia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello my lovelies!

I got a love triad yesterday, a Cleo Djinn, a mermaid and a Caberra. I am so excited!

Can anyone tell me about their experiences with mermaids and caberras, and what to expect?

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Sorry, I have yet to welcome a mermaid/man into my life so I can't help you there.
I adore my Caberra though! He's very good at amping up the sexy feelings in both me and those around me. Sometimes the lusty atmosphere can be a bit much, but I just ask him to tone down that energy and it's not a problem lol. He's been quite active as well, I actually physically felt him crawl up my leg onto my chest once! He wanted to cuddle, it was super cute! He's sweet and affectionate and a great friend who always wants the best for me. I bet you'll come to adore your new Caberra friend as much as I do mine!

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

denanna123 wrote:Sorry, I have yet to welcome a mermaid/man into my life so I can't help you there.
I adore my Caberra though! He's very good at amping up the sexy feelings in both me and those around me. Sometimes the lusty atmosphere can be a bit much, but I just ask him to tone down that energy and it's not a problem lol. He's been quite active as well, I actually physically felt him crawl up my leg onto my chest once! He wanted to cuddle, it was super cute! He's sweet and affectionate and a great friend who always wants the best for me. I bet you'll come to adore your new Caberra friend as much as I do mine!
Thank you so much for your response/input. I've heard some people ate weirded out by how they look, but they sound adorable to me! Do they also help with confidence?

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

A bit, yes, but I've found that love/lust/romance are more his area of expertise. For confidence my Cleo Djinn, my Wajdi Djinn, my soulmate Sang Vampire, and my Incubi have really helped me the most. I've been a super socially awkward, extremely shy introvert my whole life but since inviting these incredible spirits/entities into my life I feel much braver and more confident. Now I'm just a little socially awkward, semi shy introvert with slightly more extroverted tendencies lol. If you're looking for help with confidence and empowerment than I've heard that an Empusa can be great in that area as well!

And P.S. Yes! I think Canberras are adorable as well!

-Oliver James
Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

denanna123 wrote:A bit, yes, but I've found that love/lust/romance are more his area of expertise. For confidence my Cleo Djinn, my Wajdi Djinn, my soulmate Sang Vampire, and my Incubi have really helped me the most. I've been a super socially awkward, extremely shy introvert my whole life but since inviting these incredible spirits/entities into my life I feel much braver and more confident. Now I'm just a little socially awkward, semi shy introvert with slightly more extroverted tendencies lol. If you're looking for help with confidence and empowerment than I've heard that an Empusa can be great in that area as well!

And P.S. Yes! I think Canberras are adorable as well!
I've been going back and forth with myself on whether I should get an Empusa. Although my nephilim is already doing wonders for my confidence. But I do find myself visiting the empusa listing more often than not. My Cleo Djinn should definitley help; part of the reason why I selected one :)

I guess we shall see!

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I don't have an Empusa yet either but like you I'm always drawn to their listing! I've recently almost doubled the size of my spirit family and have promised not to invite anyone else home for at least 6 months unless I see a pre-bound who is calling out too strongly to be ignored lol. But an Empusa is definitely on my short list for the future.

-Oliver James
Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

denanna123 wrote:I don't have an Empusa yet either but like you I'm always drawn to their listing! I've recently almost doubled the size of my spirit family and have promised not to invite anyone else home for at least 6 months unless I see a pre-bound who is calling out too strongly to be ignored lol. But an Empusa is definitely on my short list for the future.
Me too, my spirit family has just gotten so big lately. I don't want to become a hoarder xD I'll wait on the Empusa.

Return to “Creatures”