Dream about a scroll of secret knowledge?

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Had this dream last night where a double scroll with some kind of glowing light blue symbol on it above appeared but I couldn't remember what the symbol on the scroll was or the name sometime after waking up.

Only that it seemed important and could unlock knowledge or potential for endeavors such as 'teleportation', the secrets and more. Something about traversing to the other side or other realms.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

For teleportation, you need a Light Quotient of 98% or higher. That was what I read in the books by Dr. Joshua David Stone. And the dematerialization is the hard part. If you ask for dreams with lessons on dematerialization you will start to make shifts in your energy structure to work toward it even if you don't have the Light Quotient to get the job done. And you need to complete Initiation levels. It isn't enough to pass the levels; you have to fully integrate the training for it to count.

Until then, if you get a photographic memory it will help next time you get a dream like this. You can share the texts including symbols with us here. For most of the really good abilities, you need a crazy high Light Quotient, but you just need talent and training to get a photographic memory. Part of the process is to learn gazing, where you use your peripheral vision and do not focus on individual objects. It is the kind of thing you use to learn to see auras, and for that reason, you will also need to be really good at relaxation. Some people link blinking with setting the intent to snap a photograph of what they are trying to memorize, but the tricky part is accessing the pictures afterward. I could do it as a little kid, but I don't recall how I did it.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

A. Start a dream journal. Make entries immediately after waking up. That will help you recall details of dreams later.

B. I would think that REmaterialization would have issues of its own, as the place where you're appearing already has something in it: air. Air might not have much substance, but it does have SOME matter, and rematerializing in a spot where matter already physically exists sounds hazardous to me.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

The REmaterialization stage is easier because it comes so much more naturally. Air tends to move out of your way. More solid things like doors and walls tend to cause your target location to shift over to the next available spot. Being in a material form is a strong habit and it is consistent with how you see yourself. Rematerializing doesn't require breaking any habits, but taking yourself apart can feel like dying. It is even worse than learning astral projection. Not that I'd know, really; I just read about it and it makes sense to me. Dr. Joshua David Stone wrote about how teleportation and Ascension are related skills. When you are almost ready to Ascend, you can go from place to place physically as teleportation. When the time comes for Ascension, you just don't come back in the same form. He says you still exist, but you don't have a mouth of your own physically so you need to talk through other people. Or maybe they just wanted to keep selling his books after he died.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”