Feeling Sick From Bonding With a Spirit?

powerspleasent
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hey guys,

I just wanted to get an opinion on this.

I got my first djinn vessel on Monday of this week. I've been trying to bond with the spirit by keeping it close to me, talking with it, and reciting a spell that the seller included with it.

Coincidentally or not, I also have not been feeling so great this week. I can't say exactly that it started at the exact same time as receiving the djinn ring, but it is awfully close. I've been having cold-type symptoms all week, tiredness, Achyness, runny nose. I've also noticed a couple irritated spots on my skin.

Now I don't get sick often, and no one in my family or at work seems to be coming down with anything, and my skin is usually pretty clear. Has anyone else ever felt symptoms when bonding with a spirit? I was thinking about it and thought maybe it was because the shift in my energy, or somthing like that causing the symptoms.

I can definitely feel the energy from the vessel, but I don't feel any worse when it's on/off. Do you guys think it's just a coincidence? Or is this considered fairly normal, and its just my energy shifting to adapt and merge with the djinn?

Any opinions appreciated!

2hp 2hp

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

It can be the adjusting period when you bond with energy you're not used to : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Quite possibly its due to your bonding. Opening packages from Creepy Hollows sometimes leaves me bug eyed and a bit queasy. I'm very sensitive to energy in any form. Its effects can leave me feeling sick or looking like I stuck my finger in a light socket. Just take it easy and go with the flow, it should dissipate soon enough.

Filat
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 18
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Thirding it likely being an effect of bonding, it's pretty normal to become slightly ill with more energetically intense entities/spirits. Even after the adjustment period, there are three entities I work with on a regular basis that put me out of commission for several hours after working with them intensively (and my former flatmate is fairly energy sensitive and almost passed out each time one of them showed up while she was there, as she never had a bonding/adjustment period with them because they weren't there to work with her and they didn't want to bother with helping her handle their energy), and I recently met one who put me out of commission for roughly three days- migraine, body aches, and nausea. Mostly my fault lol, I underestimated how intense he would be.

If the symptoms persist, try asking your companion to tone it down a bit temporarily and slowly work back up so that your system adjusts properly instead of being flooded and overwhelmed <3 Many beings are willing to do so if asked ime.

Filat Arcangelus, owner of The Spirit's Keep

The number of companions in the sidebar is, for me, bound companions from other conjurers- self-bound, unbound, and those visiting or undergoing vetting makes that fluctuate from around 80 to 600 at any given time, though many undergoing vetting aren't necessarily given free run of the place initially
Truthseeking
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

For me, I feel I could get sleepy during adjusting period.

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

When I got my Courtwind Angels, I felt light headed for a weekend - it felt like i had no energy, but if i tried, i could still lift heavy things...

kasvi
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Cyrano
Zodiac:

I was wondering about this as well. When I first got a few of my spirits into my home, I felt like my whole body was full of electricity, but I constantly felt very heavy and fatigued. It tapered off after a week or so, but adjusting to the immense energy my spirits put out was a little difficult at first.

uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

i get light headed, and feel sun burn whenever i'm getting used to some of my spirits/entities. So just be careful and make sure you keep yourself centered and energized.

Science is a beautiful gift to humanity; we should not distort it. - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

Coucuan, F, "T" WA, Ancestor, M,"C" Falwer Niastrum, F, "L", Black dragon, F, "D"
Harem Djinn, F, "E", Flygia, Mitmut, Draugr, "?",? King Dwarf, "?", ? Gold dragon "?", ?. Hellhound, "?", ?

Return to “Spirit Keeping”