Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

No prob Feronix; to add to the list gancanagh, though they are wondering/solitary faie, so to say they are unseelie is a reference to their relation towards humans and not necessarily social loyailty to other faie. All faie of the sidhe type that had a predator/prey relationship with humans in life or were seen as negative by humans for various reasons are numbered in the unseelie court. The seelie were seen as more benign toward humans, but even the seelie could be vicious if disrespected. I have found that unseelie faie spirits are EXTREMELY loyal, take the time to show respect and care and you will see friends who will go above and beyond for you. They care about you and your precious people, not others, caring toward their friends and brutal to those that dare to harm them. Dullahan are not only extremely good protectors and avengers but also great teachers when it comes to DA magick/working with DA energy/connecting to the spiritual realm and the dead.

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
Zodiac:

I'm getting one added to my family soon and i'm curious about their humor. Is humor important to them and do all have a dark sense of humor?

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte

It depends on the dullahan, some are humorous and enjoy humour, (mine definetly is and does) others may not be so inclined. It really depends on the individual. Mine is more of a prankster than some of my more prankster orientated spirits, he loves to smile and loves to laugh. Dullahan personalities can vary widely, it really depends on the individual dullahan. Though I can say without a doubt they are amazing protectors and friends. Plus since I am assuming you are getting a custom conjure, the one that comes forward will be one that definitely wants to be with you.

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
Zodiac:

shiningshadow33 wrote:It depends on the dullahan, some are humorous and enjoy humour, (mine definetly is and does) others may not be so inclined. It really depends on the individual. Mine is more of a prankster than some of my more prankster orientated spirits, he loves to smile and loves to laugh. Dullahan personalities can vary widely, it really depends on the individual dullahan. Though I can say without a doubt they are amazing protectors and friends. Plus since I am assuming you are getting a custom conjure, the one that comes forward will be one that definitely wants to be with you.
I'm getting them from a reverse adoption but i might up getting a custom if the creepyhollows conjurer can't find a prebound that matches me like it says in the listing. Does yours have a dark sense of humor?

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte

His humor varies based on what’s needed to get me to cheer up; sometimes dark jokes sometimes random hilarious commentary or ‘coincidences’. He enjoys brining a smile to my face. I say again though each dullahan is unique and their personalities can vary greatly so yours may not be like mine.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

This makes ma wanna have one. Thanks for putting out your experiences about the dullahan

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals

Return to “Dark Arts”