Can spirits be bound to more than one vessel?

JcLadyFalcon
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: LadyFalcon

I would like to have this spirit with me for taking but I do not want to carry the nicer vessel around because I do not trust myself not to break it. So is there a way that a spirit can be bound to not that one vessel?

Blackcat415
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Were wolf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk
Zodiac:

Yeah if you get the recapture bag or the uboat you can "clone" the binding to another vessel.
Also if you had the spirit bridged by ch then he/ she can be with you without the vessel

Just sharpened my claws. Now i'm bored...

When I speak I speak from experience. Not from theory. Not from what I'm told.
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

You can get a bridging stone and bridge it to another piece, in a type of triangle bridging, there are instructions on how-to in the encyclopedia. I think cloning only really works for spells, but I could be wrong about that.

Anna1011
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Can they go places with you without taking the vessel? I thought that the vessel isn’t where they live it’s just the connection to you but if they.... touch base with you before you leave the house can they go with?

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Anna1011 wrote:Can they go places with you without taking the vessel? I thought that the vessel isn’t where they live it’s just the connection to you but if they.... touch base with you before you leave the house can they go with?
If they were bridged to you then no, you don't need to carry the vessel with you. And you'll find that even with those who are bound to vessels only, once you've spent some time bonding with them, they get to know you, etc., you will not always need to have the vessel on your person anymore (though of course, it does help maintain/strengthen the connection).

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Anna1011
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

CrashingDown wrote:
Anna1011 wrote:Can they go places with you without taking the vessel? I thought that the vessel isn’t where they live it’s just the connection to you but if they.... touch base with you before you leave the house can they go with?
If they were bridged to you then no, you don't need to carry the vessel with you. And you'll find that even with those who are bound to vessels only, once you've spent some time bonding with them, they get to know you, etc., you will not always need to have the vessel on your person anymore (though of course, it does help maintain/strengthen the connection).
Thanks for clearing that up! It’s a good thing. My purse doesn’t need anything else in it 1tu

Return to “Spirit Keeping”