neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 132
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi, everyone! :hug:

I’ve been enjoying my apprenticeship at the hospital, and have an opportunity to become permanent, but I’m really in the middle..
My spirits have been wonderful support! :D
My boss, and others, have been pressurising me. However I want to focus on my studies, learning as much as I can, and keep my options open.
I also am not certain I want to remain in this area; front of house receptionist. I’m leaning more toward back office, admin, ward clerk..

I have an image of all my spirits telling me not to rush, or get pushed into things. I have the tendency to just do what others want, instead of listening to myself. Of what I might want out of life.
I’m currently really intrigued regarding being a ward clerk, and want to explore that further.

I want to thank my spirits for listening to me go over and over about this, and for remaining ever present in my life as they are! :D <3

My spirits are my guides, friends and family~ I love them all! <3)
I'm so happy they chose to bless my life the way that they have!
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Spirits can be a wonderful support system for sure. Good luck in whatever you decide!

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

Support is always nice to have whoever/ and wherever it is needed, lets hope they really stick around for ya!

Science is a beautiful gift to humanity; we should not distort it. - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

Coucuan, F, "T" WA, Ancestor, M,"C" Falwer Niastrum, F, "L", Black dragon, F, "D"
Harem Djinn, F, "E", Flygia, Mitmut, Draugr, "?",? King Dwarf, "?", ? Gold dragon "?", ?. Hellhound, "?", ?

Return to “Spirit Keeping”