What I could be doing wrong: Issue with trying to make manifestations of beings 'realistic' or perception of them?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

With maybe overthinking how beings are like or look I have had this history where I tried to deconstruct human views regarding perceptions of beings in an attempt to perceive them in a 'realistic' manner. Which 'looks' like a bunch of energy in visualization if you think about them. And when I am trying to perceive how they look like my head goes "That could be man-made because they look too human, how about this?" which could be say a ball of energy or mass of energy with/without a certain shape of a specific color.

As a result my mind does not view them in a simple or certain form for long plus might tend to change 'guesses' on how they look.

I had a convo with somebody for example yesterday of how I worry that my perceptions of magick have been filled in or influenced by media such as books, movies, art or games from all over my life-time I've encountered. They confirmed it 'doesn't matter' and its only about what works best for you.

So anything to say? Am I supposed to try to 'deconstruct' the man-made perceptions and view them in a more complex way not perceived by majority of 'the human visualization' if they try to manifest?

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

i tend to have this issue as well, i would love to hear what others have to say about it.

Return to “General Questions”