new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

hi

i read on blujay that merman is an excellent wish granter

this is the description

He is wonderful with wish granting. He knows how to bring perfect results. With him in your life dreams can start to come true. Money and luck will find you. Job success can be yours. Harmony, peace, love and positivity can be yours. Relationships can be created or restored.

is that true?
anyone can share their experience with merman?

thank you

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Some of them perhaps, e.g. ceasg:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... RFOLK.html
: )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hmm good question. I’ve asked my merman for things and he’s given them to me but I also think they will do things within their realm of abilities. I’m sure there’s some out there that do though

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

Return to “Creatures”