HowlGraphics
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0

1am 1am 1am
I would say we all but i believe MOST of us have experienced the "spiritual chills" i am just curious. Does this mean one of my spirits is interacting with me? Everyone had different perceptions of the chills/tingles we get.

I get them when reading so i assume JUST GOOSEBUMPS. But then I get them laying down.. Sitting down. Talking to someone.. Thinking of something or even "zoning out"

I am just curious of everyones pertake on it and if you have ever had these.

trufoo
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I get them often when I'm reading posts on here or other places mostly occult related that I like.

However they don't feel like anything new I got them before spirit keeping and I think I had them before I got into anything occult related. Maybe I've had spirits doing that to me and I don't even realize it. You start feeling a little bit cold and feel something throughout your body like your really excited or happy about something right? That's the "spiritual chills" feel like to me anyways, I can't find the exact wording to describe them.

Sometimes though I do get them randomly and wonder what triggered it but that doesn't happen anywhere near as often as they do when reading.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”