neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 132
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi everyone!

I had a quite an experience at work a couple of years back. (Unfortunately he and I have since lost contact, he moved, etc) There was a person there openly spiritual, spoke to me about his spirits/guides.

He also told me about my aura. Said it was naturally a pink aura, but yellow when I was nervous/shy.
Does anyone know about auras? What does it mean to have a pink aura? Is there something I can do in order to see my aura? (Or those around me?)

Thanks for reading! :hug:

My spirits are my guides, friends and family~ I love them all! <3)
I'm so happy they chose to bless my life the way that they have!
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

From what I know about auras the color is suppose to reflect your emotions and the health of your aura as well.Can't say much on the health side but I can on the emotional side.Ever wore or even heard of a mood ring?The same is applied to your aura color.Now just to show what I mean I'll state the colors you menchend looking at this <<Removed by Mod>> no idea how accurit it is but this should give the idea behind it.So your aura is naturally pink right?So looking at pink under this page you are a loving,friendly,peaceful person thats highly sensitive to psychic abilitys in a nutshell.

But your aura turns yellow when your shy or nerves.Yellow auras are vary analitical and can overthink things as well as put their heads before their hearts so much they are pron depression.So like a mood ring you get a idea of a persons emotional state and along with that get a idea of their personality.Also diffrent forms can mean things as well.For instence,a bight pink aura is to what I just stated on it but a dark and merky pink shows immaturity or dishonisty.And as for the yellow a bight lemon yellow is a sign of loosing control of a situation and struggling to maintain power.Thats about all I can say with what I know.

blessed be

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Everyone who learns to see aura develops thir own sense for what the colors mean. They don't mean the same things to different people unless they deliberately learn the same system early on in their experience. From time to time Learning Strategies offers a free trial of their course on seeing auras. If you are signed up with their mailing list you will be notified. They call it Fests. They do it for all their main courses, like Photoreading and Memory Optimizer and Genius Code. You could learn to see your own aura in less than a month.

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor

2co Ok...have no idea why the thing I found to help show what I was saying was removed by a mod.Did it have something on it I wasn't aware of or was it that bad of a information sours to be unusable on here?At least the idea is still able to be convaid.

blessed be

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

DualWanderer3 wrote:2co Ok...have no idea why the thing I found to help show what I was saying was removed by a mod.Did it have something on it I wasn't aware of or was it that bad of a information sours to be unusable on here?At least the idea is still able to be convaid.
Mmm if it's a link, maybe it links to social media? If so, I think it's a no no : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor

darkwing dook wrote:
DualWanderer3 wrote:2co Ok...have no idea why the thing I found to help show what I was saying was removed by a mod.Did it have something on it I wasn't aware of or was it that bad of a information sours to be unusable on here?At least the idea is still able to be convaid.
Mmm if it's a link, maybe it links to social media? If so, I think it's a no no : )
Well it didn't look like social media if it was.I just googled aura color meaning and it was the first thing that popped and just had information on the color meanings and thats it as far as I was consernd.(A few minites after pulling it up and looking at the page again)now that I look at the whole page I guess it does link to social media in a sence though it looks like only 5% to 10% at the vary bottom of the page.Not even a sliver of it is allowed if its mainly a information page?It looks like a infomation page with comments and not a full media link or another forum which would be against the rules.Guess I have to look at the full page next time before linking it.

blessed be

Zarine
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 132
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

DualWanderer3 wrote:From what I know about auras the color is suppose to reflect your emotions and the health of your aura as well.Can't say much on the health side but I can on the emotional side.Ever wore or even heard of a mood ring?The same is applied to your aura color.Now just to show what I mean I'll state the colors you menchend looking at this <<Removed by Mod>> no idea how accurit it is but this should give the idea behind it.So your aura is naturally pink right?So looking at pink under this page you are a loving,friendly,peaceful person thats highly sensitive to psychic abilitys in a nutshell.

But your aura turns yellow when your shy or nerves.Yellow auras are vary analitical and can overthink things as well as put their heads before their hearts so much they are pron depression.So like a mood ring you get a idea of a persons emotional state and along with that get a idea of their personality.Also diffrent forms can mean things as well.For instence,a bight pink aura is to what I just stated on it but a dark and merky pink shows immaturity or dishonisty.And as for the yellow a bight lemon yellow is a sign of loosing control of a situation and struggling to maintain power.Thats about all I can say with what I know.

blessed be
Awww, thank you so much for all of your help! <3 Those descriptions are really accurate!
The pink does sound like how my friend describe me!
The yellow aura too - I’m the type to overthink everything, especially when I get really nervous about things. It does sound like my aura represents my emotions really well..!

My spirits are my guides, friends and family~ I love them all! <3)
I'm so happy they chose to bless my life the way that they have!

Return to “General Questions”