Can Same Sex Have Spiritual Child?

amoral
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Zodiac:

Can same sex ubi/nympho (or another) and human have spiritual child?

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Is that what you want?

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

amoral wrote:Can same sex ubi/nympho (or another) and human have spiritual child?
If you adopt one, yes

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
MistMarianne
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
Zodiac:

Is that even possible? To have offspring with spirits? :eh:

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Only with entities on the natural way. There are ways to produce offspring with a spirit, but it involves energywork and probably is more a kind of making a sentient thoughtform

trufoo
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Astral/Spiritual children are a thing that's what a Cambion is after all right? The gender of the spirit shouldn't matter... if spirits even have a gender. They can appear to you however they want and I doubt they would be bound by something like gender, they don't procreate the same way humans do. There is a post I read about someone having a Cambion with their Succubus on wordpress, unfortunately I think linking it here would be against the forum rules. I'm sure you'd be able to find it with a google search though.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

trufoo wrote:Astral/Spiritual children are a thing that's what a Cambion is after all right?
From living entities, not spirits.
trufoo wrote:They can appear to you however they want and I doubt they would be bound by something like gender, they don't procreate the same way humans do
Ubi, yes, Nymphos no. Not everybody can shapeshift.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

trufoo wrote:Astral/Spiritual children are a thing that's what a Cambion is after all right? The gender of the spirit shouldn't matter... if spirits even have a gender. They can appear to you however they want and I doubt they would be bound by something like gender, they don't procreate the same way humans do.
If it's via biological process, however the process may be, then gender is as important as compatibility. Not all races can mate with human, and gender includes male, female, or polygender (e.g. Loki).

If it's not, then agree with Cat, it usually comes to thoughtform creation and in this case, even the race is not important, e.g. with ubi you can try creating dragon thoughtform etc : )

trufoo wrote:There is a post I read about someone having a Cambion with their Succubus on wordpress, unfortunately I think linking it here would be against the forum rules. I'm sure you'd be able to find it with a google search though.
If it's that blog about succubus wife, I recommend taking it with a grain of salt : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
trufoo
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

darkwing dook wrote: If it's that blog about succubus wife, I recommend taking it with a grain of salt : )
Honestly you should take this entire forum with a grain of salt lol. Whatever he claims to experience on that blog isn't that far out there when compared to a lot of what people claim to experience here. I'm not saying that they didn't experience those things but really it doesn't seem like anything is too far out there anymore when I'm buying stuff from a shop that sells unicorns lol.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

trufoo wrote: Honestly you should take this entire forum with a grain of salt lol. Whatever he claims to experience on that blog isn't that far out there when compared to a lot of what people claim to experience here. I'm not saying that they didn't experience those things but really it doesn't seem like anything is too far out there anymore when I'm buying stuff from a shop that sells unicorns lol.
Well, sure, if you think so. Personal experiences may always be different anyway : P

But at least in the forum, there are experienced practitioners who have practiced for a long time from various background. You'd know who's who if you read the whole posts in the forum : P

And just in case, check this thread:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic49544.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”