acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Bump,

I purchased mine three days ago and my order is being prepped now by one of the staff, any more experienced with this ? I’ve read all the others, curious about how you’re all doing with it

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I still have mine. All I can say is I'm not sure. I was working with a vampire when I heard "immortal status achieved". Though I had a reading done and the reader said human can prolong life but not become permanently immortal in this plane. Though some people think everyone's soul is already immortal....if that were true what is there to achieve? Why bug me with the message? I was though using my abilities to fix cities and eventually bigger things. So maybe I won some brownie points with the Immortals. Or maybe I opened something when I realized I could do banishing rituals in the astral. The fabric of reality over there does literally bend.

The voice did come from the area where I placed my orb. I think if you're a channeler you can try having philosophical conversations. Might be interesting to talk and see what comes out.

Other than that, there was nothing unusual about the orb during the day to day.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

AriesStarChild_ wrote:Bump,

I purchased mine three days ago and my order is being prepped now by one of the staff, any more experienced with this ? I’ve read all the others, curious about how you’re all doing with it
You will LOVE this

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Samsara wrote:I still have mine. All I can say is I'm not sure. I was working with a vampire when I heard "immortal status achieved". Though I had a reading done and the reader said human can prolong life but not become permanently immortal in this plane. Though some people think everyone's soul is already immortal....if that were true what is there to achieve? Why bug me with the message? I was though using my abilities to fix cities and eventually bigger things. So maybe I won some brownie points with the Immortals. Or maybe I opened something when I realized I could do banishing rituals in the astral. The fabric of reality over there does literally bend.

The voice did come from the area where I placed my orb. I think if you're a channeler you can try having philosophical conversations. Might be interesting to talk and see what comes out.

Other than that, there was nothing unusual about the orb during the day to day.
I use mine to contact specific immortals... Hold it and say their name

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

Huffdamagicdragon wrote:
AriesStarChild_ wrote:Bump,

You will LOVE this

I really think I will as well, it’s been in my wish list forever and I had a coupon code so it wasn’t too much, I also got the binding for my top 3 spirit guides and the binding for the 3 unbounds that want to be bound.

I got the infinite power of immortals binding at a class 5 tier 2 so I’m very excited. I believe it will arrive next week some time

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Oceanos
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I got lucky, got this as a complete freebie with my order, didn't have to spend one cent on it. Still in prepping phase now though. Actually I tend to get a lot of powerful things as freebies, guess its just my luck lol. ;b

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I’ve never experienced anything with the times I’ve held it even when during sleep. It was the same with the free crystal ball of visions I got ages ago.

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

heypanda wrote:I’ve never experienced anything with the times I’ve held it even when during sleep. It was the same with the free crystal ball of visions I got ages ago.
The only time I've ever experience anything from it was when I had a dream that it was broken, like a chunk had been cleanly taken out of it, and light was beaming out of it from the middle. Ever since then, whenever I've tried to use it, it will change from dark tarnished to almost new looking. I keep looking at it in amazement. It's impossible for it to do that.

OmYgUr
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dont know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: God
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raj

I have a serious question.. on my binding it has formed a sort of pupil shape on it out of nowhere and the binding has been oxodising more and more the day since I got it. I tried to ask the help desk on this and not only that my binding nearly completely oxodised in 3 days when I first got it about a month ago and it naturally takes 20 years for this to occur. I also has not gone back to its original coloration yet but I think this orb may be showing a literal physical manifestation on my third eye and how weak it is (what I think) and I have been trying to contact dian cecht for the past month but no such luck. Can anyone explain this phenomenon?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi

I got this as a freebie - last year I think. I really like it - it's my favourite spell binding - but I have not plumbed its depths far as yet. It does feel extremely impressive to me.

The listing does say
"The orb may change temperature and color as you are using it, that is normal and no cause for alarm. It may also change its physical size and appearance as well depending on the strength of the supernatural power it is providing you."

As to concern over over a possible physical change to your third eye area from using the orb, I would have guessed this is of low probability or likelihood but I suggest you ask the CH Helpdesk about it.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Immortals”